headaches in the morning?

Austforbeer

Veteran XX
WTF, for the past few days now EVERY time I wake up, from a nap, or a nights sleep I get a fucking headache. I doesn't last too long but, still, it sucks.

Anyone every get this?

dehydration is a very very common cause of headaches, and while sleeping you obviously are not drinking/eating anything...try drinking a couple glasses/bottles of water before goin to sleep...it'll probably help actually

Unamed said:
dehydration is a very very common cause of headaches, and while sleeping you obviously are not drinking/eating anything...try drinking a couple glasses/bottles of water before goin to sleep...it'll probably help actually

I'd do this, but several hours before bed, so that I don't spend 1/2 the night in the pisser.

Blackie

Austforbeer said:
WTF, for the past few days now EVERY time I wake up, from a nap, or a nights sleep I get a fucking headache. I doesn't last too long but, still, it sucks.

Anyone every get this?
Yes. It went on every day for about 2 years. Plus constant ear aches and drainage.

Turned out to be allergies, apparently. My Eustachian tubes would get irritated and swell up, which would lead to me getting a headache when I slept because I couldn't pop my ears to equalize pressure. It was a fucking bitch.

Something to maybe look into. I was sure I had brain cancer or something, but I've felt fine since getting allergy testing and being a bit more careful about my enviroment. :shrug:

It was dehydration for me.

Blackie, if you drink it several hours before bed, and then you piss it all out before sleeping, you'll still be dehydrated.

Drink it IMMEDIATELY before going to bed.... unless you have a tiny bladder, you should be able to drink a glass or two of water immediately before bed and still be able to hold it till morning.

I do drink ALOT of water, so I don't think it's that.

I just got back from Sears, I had to go there anyway, but I got 2 new pillows. I'll try them out tonight and see if that works. If not, I guess it's off to the doctor.

Austforbeer said:
I do drink ALOT of water, so I don't think it's that.

I just got back from Sears, I had to go there anyway, but I got 2 new pillows. I'll try them out tonight and see if that works. If not, I guess it's off to the doctor.

if you drink a lot normally and for whatever reason havent been getting as much recently it could still be that, the more water you drink the less the body retains

otherwise if it continues you may want to at least call your doctor and see what they say

new_skul said:
If it continues much longer, I suggest seeing a neurologist.

^^

2 years ago I started getting headaches daily (always started in the morning). They were painful, but they weren't migraines. I suggest seeing a doctor if it continues.

Back