Monday Night Football - Raiders vs Chiefs

TheGhost

Veteran XV
onoz, watch the chiefs fucking stomp the oakland raiders into the ground MONDAY NIGHT!

where are the raiders fans, because your shit is getting smashed tomarrow.

Alfred_Neuman said:
im gonna go for my upset of the week and pick oakland. they are bound to win 1 and i feel this is it.

the terrific oakland special teams and defense will stop the chiefs

:rofl:

TheGhost said:
the terrific oakland special teams and defense will stop the chiefs

:rofl:

in the game of football, you never know. im calling oakland to win this. i guess your 1 of those people who turned off the game when tampa was raping indy by half time.

If anyone can pull off a major upset this week, I think it's Oakland.
Playing at Oakland is a big challenge for any team. The "Black Hole" is almost as bad as playing at Arrowhead Stadium.
I think the Chiefs will pull it off, but I think it'll probably be a close game.

Blackie

all i know is that kc fans can only talk shit on the internet becasue if they come to the game they are the ones getting stomped

Drg0n+GoD+ said:
all i know is that kc fans can only talk shit on the internet becasue if they come to the game they are the ones getting stomped

What the fuck is this statement and what is it supposed to mean?

I don't doubt that at all, especially after KC whips the shit out of the Raiders.

They don't like to lose, but they don't win so well either. :shrug:

Alfred_Neuman said:
in the game of football, you never know. im calling oakland to win this. i guess your 1 of those people who turned off the game when tampa was raping indy by half time.

I'm all for upsets, but sometimes it's just too much. I think Oakland will come back this season, but it won't start with this game. KC just has too much skill and good execution.

oakland gets porter back so maybe the offense could finaly click for a few quarters

Back