should i go rent scarface?

Yeah, I mean how many times would you normally watch a 3 hour movie? It's money spent better elsewhere IMO.

Some dude at the Wherehouse yesterday bought two of them, then spazed when he found out he had forgotten his gift certificate.

I bought the Scarface Deluxe Gift Set . Its Clutch.

B0000AMRJE.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Fuck yes, you should go buy the movie. It is one of the best gangster movies there is... I saw it for the first time about a week ago, and I have watched it a couple more times since then. Definitely a good movie.

Unless you need the 4 bucks for something else what's the prob? if you have the extra 20 or so I'd say buy it... I did... :) shrug

eh i was thinking of renting a game...like madden 2004 or maybe jak II....there isnt much to play on the PC right now..i already beat max payne and i play BF waaaay too much as it is...

you should own madden 2004..

and scarface was good. not "fucking amazing" (well maybe it was years ago.. i just recently saw it).. but is more than worth a rental.

yeah i thought about buying madden...it is pretty damn sweet...and worth more than a rental? so that makes it a buy? hmm maybe i'll go rent it and pick up some taco bell...that'll be a good night to myself

Back