betting tw dollars

SeVeReD

Contributor
Veteran XX
If i bet on a tribe when the odds are 2 to 5, but the odds change to 1 to 5 before match, which odds do i get??? thx i don't gamble

hhmmm well that kinda sucks don't it?? i mean i got in early when everyone else was holding out. shouldn't i get the odds i put my money on?

i think this thread should be sticked and something done about the injustice of it all

SeVeReD said:
hhmmm well that kinda sucks don't it?? i mean i got in early when everyone else was holding out. shouldn't i get the odds i put my money on?

That's part of the risk

Yogi said:
That's part of the risk

well i guess i'll just wait till last second before match starts to bet to find out what the "real" odds are jeez... i don't think that's the way it's done

ok cuz i'm always confused, i'll make this really easy

if it's 1-10 does that mean everyone thinks that team will WIN or lose?

and then i'm confused by how each team has different odds?

=DUI= 11-10
Riven 2-5

why isn't it like 2-5 Riven and 5-2 =DUI= ? i'm so not a gambler, someone help plz :(

Doaln said:

if it's 1-10 does that mean everyone thinks that team will WIN or lose?

and then i'm confused by how each team has different odds?

=DUI= 11-10
Riven 2-5

why isn't it like 2-5 Riven and 5-2 =DUI= ? i'm so not a gambler, someone help plz :(

Q: How do the odds determine payout?
The odds tell you what fraction of your bet you will gain back. If you win you get back what you bet, plus a fraction of it determined by the odds.

For example:
The odds for Team Tards is 9-2. You wager $100 TWD. In the event they win, you get 100 + (9/2)*100 = $550 TWD. ( the way i do it ... for every 2 dollars you bet you get 11 back (9+2=11) so (100/2)*11=550 )

The odds for Team Flamers is 1-10. You wager $100 TWD. In the Event they win, you get 100 + (1/10)*100 = $110 TWD. (my way (100/10)*11=110 )

The long shot will yield a bigger payout however they are less likely to win.

the problem is.... you should get the odds you bet on at the time of bet... not what they eventually are at the match start .... DAMMIT

i bet all my money (1450. on 2 -5 odds) on the odds at time of bet and now the odds have changed (1 - 5; prolly cause of my bet) and now im stuck with worse odds?????? (fuck that shit) and it wasn't at all the odds i would have bet on DAMMIT ... change that fucked up shit NOW vgq

Last edited:
Besides betting it would be cool to have some sort of lottery or some kind of bot that randomly picks 1st, 2nd, and 3rd out of the people who put in TWDs, IMHO

Doaln said:
if it's 1-10 does that mean everyone thinks that team will WIN or lose?and then i'm confused by how each team has different odds?
=DUI= 11-10
Riven 2-5

If it helps those of y'all betting on this one, I have some inside info on the match. I am one of the Riven cappers, and we havent prepared hardly at all for this match and I think that =DUI= is likely going to stomp us into next week.
See y'all at the track!

fartiusstinkius said:
At the horse races near me the odds will constantly change and you get the final ones--not the ones at the time you placed your bet.

really hmmm ok then

Back