I will miss you Tucker . . .

NetStalker

Veteran XV
'cause of liver complications (misformed liver that ruptured) Today I had to put my Puppy down. I know most of you wont care and many of you will prob think it is funny. But to those of you that understand how I feel, I just had to post this.

I already Miss you Boy

tucker2.jpg

tucker.jpg

tuckerbath.jpg

Had to put my dog to sleep a few months ago too. I basically grew up with her. That was tough. I feel for you, man. :(

Thats sad. The puppy I found isn't doing very well today. He had worms so bad that he can't stand up. We just took him to the vet for the third time today. He gave us some stuff and said the dog has a chance so he wont put it to sleep. I hope it lives. Once it pulls threw I need to find him a home.

yeah i had to put my yellow lab down 2 yrs ago in august.

he was a puppy when we got him. had him since i was six. 12 years of his company then gone....real sad :/

I thought this was going to be about Tucker Max.

When I read it was due to liver complications I was even more certain this would be about Tucker Max.

Sorry for your loss.

omg i tried so harde to not start a thread but yesterday i had to put my dog that ive had for 7 years to sleep. he was a 75 pound dobberman pincher that i loved so much. he sliped a disk in his neck and ti was pinching a nerv wich maid it so he couldnt feel his front 2 legs. He couldnt walk and it woulda cost way to much mopney for the surgery and besides the $$ its not fair to put him through that recovery process oafter the surgery.

Tek.JPG

I have put down two dogs. One of them a puppy. I sat with both while they expired at the vets. These were some very hard times. At least the pup isn't in pain anymore. It sucks and you will miss him but he's better off.

Check this page out. The site is cheesy as all holy heck, but I did like the poem.

http://rainbowsbridge.com/Poem.htm

Back