WARNING! MEMBER training thread

Brasstax

Contributor
Veteran XX
MEMBER:

Need to practice a post to see if it will look as stupid in ASCII as it sounds in your head? This is your thread.

Have a statement you think might be better off unsaid? Post it here! This is your thread.

Think you might be ready to post some OFN and end up dead? Test it here! This is your thread.

Have a question on how to get a chick into bed? Here's the place! This is your thread!

Dick shaving? Med taking? Drug usage? How to give head? Do it here! This is your thread!!!!

This thread will be regularly patrolled by people > U and anything that is deemed worthy will be moved to the big pool. Advice will be given and all unreasonable questions will be answered.

Now go fuck something up!

Soffo said:
not even a post from tysoft and bounty's manchild could overwhelm the gayness here

I take offense to the notion that anything could be gayer than our manchild, Colosus.

dan-o2 said:
hay guys my teachers pretty cool

During moments of member relapse syndrome, a deep breath followed by a dense application of superglue to the lips and nostrils may help.

Brasstax said:
During moments of member relapse syndrome, a deep breath followed by a dense application of superglue to the lips and nostrils may help.
Just wait, someone will come by to explain it to you, k brass? :)

zanthious said:
why dont you damn vets get the fuck out of my thread... IM THE MEMBER THIS IS MY THREAD!@$

Nothing truly belongs to a member. Perhaps his wording was not chosen as well as it could be. Let me restate:

This is a thread where members may freely post their ideas without receiving -as much- bashing from higher ranking officers. Member on member fighting is encouraged.

Back