Savage = most frustrating pub game EVER

jotun

Veteran XV
if i'm a soldier, we get a shitty commander

if i'm commander, i get shitty soldiers

nothing is worse than trying to build a garrison at a crucial point and everyone ignoring it while an enemy comes up and takes it out in 2 hits

Still a fun game. I'm sure as some of the more prominant pub servers pop up, the pubs will be better. Not sure who all is saying that the game (demo) has shitty netcode. I've been playing on servers with 48 people and basically no lag at all. Seems extremely stable to me.

i don't even research the marksman bow when i'm commander

can't push forward when everyone is trying to snipe

they need to make indicators for the enemy. 80% of the time I was killed was because I didn't realize the guy next to me was enemy.

one game i played earlier.. ugh

wasted 2 garrisons and 2-3 towers because people just didn't build them

people were still using nomads with hunting bows when we had savages and coil rifles and plenty of team gold for auto-approves

went half the game with no redstone because people refused to try to hold the middle

even at the end when our base was being overrun, we STILL had noobs trying to kill animals with bows... that was probably the biggest problem. so many people were hunting monkeys the whole time that we never had enough to actually fight the enemy

uicon13.gif

uicon13.gif

jotun said:
one game i played earlier.. ugh

wasted 2 garrisons and 2-3 towers because people just didn't build them

people were still using nomads with hunting bows when we had savages and coil rifles and plenty of team gold for auto-approves

went half the game with no redstone because people refused to try to hold the middle

even at the end when our base was being overrun, we STILL had noobs trying to kill animals with bows... that was probably the biggest problem. so many people were hunting monkeys the whole time that we never had enough to actually fight the enemy

yes I hate the fucking mmorpg players.

LEAVE THE MONKEYS ALONE!!

There was this one guy who was getting all pissed since I was giving him shit about killing the npcs. I mean if you're broke go ahead, but he had like 80 npc kills. He kept saying that his level 10 armor would help the team.

I think by the end of the map he had like 3 kills and pretty much didn't take out any buildings.

Falhawk said:
yes I hate the fucking mmorpg players.

LEAVE THE MONKEYS ALONE!!

There was this one guy who was getting all pissed since I was giving him shit about killing the npcs. I mean if you're broke go ahead, but he had like 80 npc kills. He kept saying that his level 10 armor would help the team.

I think by the end of the map he had like 3 kills and pretty much didn't take out any buildings.
we had 3 people on that team with over 80 npc kills

i think the big loser got 140 or so

Back