T:V - The day is tomorrow

]{ane

Contributor
Veteran XX
MENZO

The day is tomorrow.

Tomorrow on GameSpot a new weapon and the first vehicle for Tribes: Vengeance will be revealed. Assets will include concept art, screenshots, and a new video that's clocking in at around 40 seconds or so.

- Menzo -
- Tribes PR Guy -

didn't see it posted here, but it was in Tribes Talk....

Last edited:
Crom said:
change the topic of this thread so it has T:V in it

people will want to know this shiat

Or people can just start reading Tribes Talk. I know that extra click is difficult.

Colosus said:
Or people can just start reading Tribes Talk. I know that extra click is difficult.
It is but once you get the hang of it, it's not that bad.......

serously, this title sucks, i just got so bored i started reading all the threads and stumbled apon this jem

CxD said:
serously, this title sucks, i just got so bored i started reading all the threads and stumbled apon this jem
I tried to edit the title but I can't.............

Wow, vehicles and new weapons. I'm glad they listened so closely to the gripes about why Tribes 2 sucked in that gigantic thread.

Kurayami said:
Wow, vehicles and new weapons. I'm glad they listened so closely to the gripes about why Tribes 2 sucked in that gigantic thread.
I don't think he meant "new weapon" as in something NEW AND DIFFERENT, just new as in we haven't seen the new model yet

But we wait and see

|Blitzkrieg| said:
I don't think he meant "new weapon" as in something NEW AND DIFFERENT, just new as in we haven't seen the new model yet

But we wait and see
I hope you're right. Because, WOW THAT SHOCKLANCE SURE WAS AWESOME!!!!!

Even still, fuck vehicles. They have not worked for the last two games in the franchise. Nobody likes them. Nobody cares. Stop trying to Georgesonize the game by forcing them in. Sheesh.

Kurayami said:
I hope you're right. Because, WOW THAT SHOCKLANCE SURE WAS AWESOME!!!!!

Even still, fuck vehicles. They have not worked for the last two games in the franchise. Nobody likes them. Nobody cares. Stop trying to Georgesonize the game by forcing them in. Sheesh.
Vehicles worked well in T1 back when skiing didn't exist, and even after they were used for a limited time.

I wouldn't call vehicles a complete failure, just misused

Back