2:30 Am

Vanguard

Contributor
Veteran XX
Hmmm maybe I should go to bed, but I am really not that tired, I am sorta hungry, but not that hungry... This is a really odd feeling...

3:30 for us normal folk. I went to bed at 11 and just woke up. Wtf, I went and ate something, maybe that will help, but right now im not very tired.

no, im going around in random threads and posting fun things like "penisnuts" and "fucking shitass"

try it, it's quite fun

i wish i was fuckin someone in the ass at this hour. but tonight has been very quiet in the dorm. maybe i should go upstairs and run around nekkid screaming obscenities. Some girl will find that irresistably attractive.

Chavey said:
i wish i was fuckin somedude in the ass at this hour. but tonight has been very quiet in the dorm. maybe i should go upstairs and run around nekkid screaming obscenities. Some girl will find that irresistably attractive.

:wtf:

Go to your local safeway (or dominck's or vons or tom thumb or carrs or pack n save or pavilions or randalls or genuardis, they're all the same) and buy a cardboard pizza and take it home and cook it and eat it.

i'm going to go upstairs and have sex with whoever's door is unlocked. and her roommate.

Wraith said:
i average around 3 hrs sleep a night

its a wonderful thing :(
Too much of life is spent sleeping. Just use drugs to pick up the slack. (legal ones i guess...)

I get about 4-5 hours a night.

Vulcan1 said:
Too much of life is spent sleeping. Just use drugs to pick up the slack. (legal ones i guess...)

I get about 4-5 hours a night.
i feel much healthier when i get more than 3 hrs a night, i also have less chance to get sick when i get a full nights rest

ive been feeling like the dude in fight club lately, ill fall asleep and wake in places i dont remember being in, let alone remembering that i fell asleep

i'm bored as fuck too. its about 1:00 AM over here. my friend is with his girl with the door closed, but i know they're just talking, cause he moves slower than i do with girls.

i don't know what to do.

Back