so who's the best undefeated team?

WiLd_FiRe

Veteran XX
chiefs
colts
panthers
vikings

(im pretty sure thats it)

my pick goes to my boys, chiefs. We are the best in this league, just because of priest holmes or our up & coming defense, but our special teams as well.

A complete team.

and i think vikings are the worst of the 4.

i'm going to say INdianapolis

there are two sides to this dante hall thing

its great what he's doing, he's an electric player, but how are the chiefs going to win when teams stop kicking him the ball and he's not scoring a TD a game for them?

edit; and don't overlook the Panthers....they're probably going to win 10 games

key johnson is a pussy, talking all that shit on harrison at the beginning, look who emerged as the star once again.

keyshawn is all talk

Panthers are good.
Vikings are good.
Chiefs are good.
The Colts suck dick and can only win games when the refs hand it to them :):):):):):):):):):):):):):).

I guess you need to wait for vikings to crush the broncos to believe in them? And I assure you, we will beat them this week by more than one point froma lucky return :eek:

T w i z t i D said:
i'm going to say INdianapolis

there are two sides to this dante hall thing

its great what he's doing, he's an electric player, but how are the chiefs going to win when teams stop kicking him the ball and he's not scoring a TD a game for them?

edit; and don't overlook the Panthers....they're probably going to win 10 games

Yes but our offense just hasn't been firing on all cylinders yet. Priest holmes still looks GREAT every week, he may not be racking up on yards, but that's cuz we aren't running him nearly enough. this 15-17 carries isn't working, and hes still almost getting 100 yards. Vermeil is just tryin to get our passing game togather, like it was last year.

Our defense is ranked what, 20? It's only going to get better, warfield is the most improved player in the league imo.

Colts i would pick in a close second tho, b/c i think their d will get better and well, when you have peyton manning on your team you're always gonna be a winner. Anyone that still thinks manning is overrated is fucking retarded.

why no love for the vikings? moss is once again the most feared reciever in the nfl and they are running the ball well. hell, even gus ferrotte is doing well in that offense. they look good.

chiefs are good. panthers are dangerous, but i don't see them going far in the playoffs. colts look really good. manning is the best qb in the nfl IMO.

the vikes have also beaten the packers, atl, niners, bears, and the lions

edit: they need to beat someone outside of their division that doesnt totally suck it

I'm going to have to say the chargers as well.

Yes, they've lost 5 games, but in not a single one were they actually "defeated." It's quite obvious they're hussling the other teams -- as we all know, the "super chargers" are known quite well for there explosive game winning plays. Right now they are just shuper charging up for the ultimate season winning play. This will involve the football turning into lightning and transforming the team into electric colosuses riding dinosaurs that breath fireballs. They will then cuase the other teams to explode into confetti and the NFL comission will awared them 10 superbowl wins and rename the sport to Super Charger Ultimate Ball. All teams will have to append "but not as good as the Super Chargers" to their offical name. So the New York Jets would become the "New York Jets but not as good as the Super Chargers."
Also, at the end of the regular season, which the Chrargers are exampt from, every team gets to play the Chargers at once and try to win in the Super Charger Ultimate Bowl. Of course the chargers are so good they usually only send 2 guys on their 3rd string to defeat the entire rest of the SCUB league. They don't even have to transform into dinosaurs to do it (but they could if they wanted to).

Krakbaby said:
the vikes have also beaten the packers, atl, niners, bears, and the lions

thank u for mentioning this for me. Aside from the packers they haven't beaten anybody. Oh yea, and packers are back on track now. They had a shakey start but u watch when they go to the dome.

Back