Coffee

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm coffee

you guys are all wimps, I can drink over two pots a day and it doesn't affect me at all

you are all wimps...

:bouncy:

Coffee is the best drink on the planet, drinking some as we speak. although I'm bias due to the fact that i co-own a coffee business.

Coffe and Frappuccinos in the morning dont mix well with me, plus the french dip for lunch, caused me to crap from every orifice. God hates me :/

Golgo13 said:
Coffe and Frappuccinos in the morning dont mix well with me, plus the french dip for lunch, caused me to crap from every orifice. God hates me :/

Mix in some grapes and cheese? vgd.

MastaPowers said:
Coffee is the best drink on the planet, drinking some as we speak. although I'm bias due to the fact that i co-own a coffee business.

I have often thought about doing that...

how much of a pain in the butt is it ?

Putrid said:
I have often thought about doing that...

how much of a pain in the butt is it ?

Well. Not to much, currently we are very small, roasting around 300 pounds of coffee a day. I would link to our site, but it isn't finished. (shows how big we are) anyways. roasting coffee is a relatively easy process, and everything else is too. basically a weeks order can be done within two days. one day is mainly for roasting, and packing, labeling. the second day is set aside for flavoring, which wouldn't be as time consuming if we had an Assembly line style set up, which we don't. so we have to resort to bins and over sized spoons to mix the coffee. the rest of the week days are occupied with delivery's\shipping and sales. the ironic part of me being in the position I'm in. is my father owns his own separate coffee company which can be found at www.americanjoe.com if you have any further questions pm me.

Back