Hit it or not

kharnal

Veteran X
suicidegrrl2.jpg

mohawk's on chicks == :L

I dig fucked up, slutty/goth chicks so the hair doesn't bother me, but the face doesn't look all that great. Hard to tell from the side. Nice cleavage though. :shrug:

Last edited:
Like I said, too much maintenance. If she does that much to her hair and then posts her picture on hotornot and THEN shows her boobs...yeah. High maintenance/attention whore right there.

gofishgrrl. said:
Like I said, too much maintenance. If she does that much to her hair and then posts her picture on hotornot and THEN shows her boobs...yeah. High maintenance/attention whore right there.
I'm not saying either way about her personality, I'm just saying I think (except the mohawk) she looks hawt. Attention whores suck complete ass, but that's besides the point of a Hit it or Not thread

|Blitzkrieg| said:
I'm not saying either way about her personality, I'm just saying I think (except the mohawk) she looks hawt. Attention whores suck complete ass, but that's besides the point of a Hit it or Not thread

"blah blah i'm horny, blah blah yes i'd hit it"

hot? how, wher..wha

except for cleavage...I see nothing and I'm drunk right now so my standards are shot to shit

Mud Sloth said:
That's kind of the meaning behind the phrase "hit it or not", don't you think?

well thats what i got from blitz's post... but nah, i wouldnt hit it :(

Back