hey, feed the hungry

El Mariachi

Veteran XV
I got an idea

stay with me here

you know how like billions of cats and dogs and other various animals have to be put to sleep because no one can find them homes?

like, instead of alll that waste, what about cooking them up in soup kitchens and stuff for the homeless?

HelenKeller said:
hohoho you guys are so refreshingly macabre...

:rolleyes:
I'm being serious... Mostly. Cats and dogs tend to play a far more vital part in society than homeless people do. Cats and dogs can be cuddly, loving, protective, and generally brighten up a person's day with unconditional love and affection. Hence why they have programs where they bring cats and dogs to senior citizens. Good points for homeless people? Hmm... I'll have to get back to you on that.

vempire said:
I'm being serious... Mostly. Cats and dogs tend to play a far more vital part in society than homeless people do. Cats and dogs can be cuddly, loving, protective, and generally brighten up a person's day with unconditional love and affection. Hence why they have programs where they bring cats and dogs to senior citizens. Good points for homeless people? Hmm... I'll have to get back to you on that.

utilitarianism is for fags :p

haha, what the guy in the next cube said:

They should start giving homeless people to elderly people. That way the homeless people have a home, and old people have the money to take care of them. I foresee that homeless people will be the new house pet for years to come.

Golgo13 said:
haha, what the guy in the next cube said:

They should start giving homeless people to elderly people. That way the homeless people have a home, and old people have the money to take care of them. I foresee that homeless people will be the new house pet for years to come.

interesting

I wake up around 7.

I get out of bed around 9.
:shrug:

I'm all for feeding hobo's to animals.

Back