AP Test Prep Books

{-o-} Loco

Veteran XV
Is there like one group that is the authority on AP test prep material? I see a lot of mixed reviews when I browse through them on Amazon and was wondering if anyone here had any personal experiance or recommendations.

APs are weird, they seemed hard, but I ended up w/ a 5 on everything except history and economics

I wouldn't study for the personally, if you haven't learned it the whole year it's stupid to try and learn it all before the tests

just go to barnes and noble or whatever bookstore near you lets you read books, grab one, and sit down for an hour. No need to buy it.

Realjones said:
just go to barnes and noble or whatever bookstore near you lets you read books, grab one, and sit down for an hour. No need to buy it.
You're so cheap. Wait, that's what I used to do.

Btw, Princeton Review uber alles.

I'm thinking I'm going to go with Barron's for AP World History because I am currently taking an AP Course for world history right now as well. I am hoping to try though to actually study on my own this summer for another AP test. Which I haven't decided yet. My strategy so far is purchasing both Barron's and Princeton's reviews on whatever subject I finally decide to focus on and go from there.

Back