I love life

Had classes from 11-3...Smoked a bowl, did groceries, cashed my check, I got an intramural football game at 9, and then it's on boozin and barrin all night.

It feels like a tequilla night...Happy Thirsty Thursday!

MacGyver said:
I love it to, I got suspended from school all week and never got charged for fighting :)

not bad for fuckin him up so bad... he deserved it. i'd love to see the look on his face next time you meet him :)

My day...a big job deadline I had at 5pm today that I have been rushing all week spending 16-18 hours a day working on got cancelled about 30 mins ago. :fu:

Next, my wife is dragging my butt around looking at houses the past 4 days in a row on my lunch hour.

Now, trying to figure out if I should spend $350k for a house. :|

Yesterday was my good day and it has carried over into today :D Finally got an apartment! My friends and i were second in line for the place, the family that was supposed to get it ended up not being able to because their current landlord wouldn't let them leave because of their lease :lol:

fuck yea!!

DruMAX said:
why was it such a great day for you pray tell?

Everything went right for me for once. Everything I wanted to happen, happened. We didn't do much work today either, we relaxed for most of the day at school.

I also stood up to this asshole at my school today, and usually I'm a pussy and let people walk all over me. I didn't fight him, but he knows I'm tired of taking his shit and probably won't mess with me anymore. This all gave me a huge boost of confidence, if there were an attractive girl at my school, I'd probably have the confidence to ask her out now. Unfortunatly I go to a tiny private school with a total of 5 attractive girls, all of which are taken.

I'm just feeling really good right now.

Back