Okay, colossus -

loop

Veteran XX
I have tried to PM you in IRC about this a trillion times. You have talked to me about other things in the meantime, so I'll try here for the hell of it. Maybe it'll work here?

Where's my tw t-shirt?

I sent you money.

you received it.

now, either send me my Large TW shirt or gimme a refund, please.

thanks!

<3 <--- regardless. you're big and could hurt me at uva6. i ph33r.

Col sucks at answering email and PMs,

he is very busy doing....other things.....like work, or school.

yeah, i know rl > all tw shit.... but i am just a tad frustrated is all.

one of those things, you know?

just hoping to get a dialogue going with him, that's all. no fighting or stupid drama, please. :)

P.S. Where's MY TW T-Shirt?

I know I haven't sent any money in, but come on! Show me the love! :D

Loop....

I posted 5 freaking times saying "ALL SHIRTS HAVE BEEN SHIPPED." I talked to you just 2 days ago about Legends and not once did you ask about your shirt. Unless your name is Scott Meyer, Jeremy Mahler or Maxine Grenier, then I do not have an order for you and if you are one of those names, I do not have your address.

Colosus said:
Loop....

I posted 5 freaking times saying "ALL SHIRTS HAVE BEEN SHIPPED." I talked to you just 2 days ago about Legends and not once did you ask about your shirt. Unless your name is Scott Meyer, Jeremy Mahler or Maxine Grenier, then I do not have an order for you and if you are one of those names, I do not have your address.

That's him alright...

Hobbiticus said:
That's him alright...

Then I need an address from him. Which is the exact same thing I posted various times in both Tribes Talk and General Discussion.

Loop, dude, I think he's stiffin' ya man. Come on, get some balls and let him have it dude. You don't have to take it. Call his house and leave a message cussing him out or something....hell, leave 5 or six till you get some respect from him. You gotta let these guys know who they're messin with. Don't take it sitting down!

Nomad said:
but you didnt answer IRC pms COL.. THAT IS THE POINT HERE.

I think?

Session Start: Wed Sep 10 08:48:31 2003
Session Ident: loop
(08:48) Session Ident: loop (mikehunt@mask-2FFB9278.buckeye-express.com)
(08:48) [loop> 2 things for you as a warning:
(08:49) [loop> 1 - we're going to possibly be slashdotted friday. we're releasing the linux client / dedicated server (if the rest of the testing goes well) by friday.
(08:49) [loop> 2 - I sent money in for a tw shirt.... no confirmation, nothing.
(08:49) [loop> this was a while ago... just curious as to the status
(08:49) [loop> anyway, that's about it.
(08:49) [loop> <3
Session Close: Wed Sep 10 11:08:13 2003

Session Start: Tue Sep 16 13:34:46 2003
(13:34) [Colosus> With your post on Slashdot, is there going to be a download for that?
(13:41) [loop> yes
(13:42) [loop> i'm leaving the office right now tho
(13:42) [loop> i'll be online a bit later on perhaps, or early tomorrow
(13:43) [Colosus> How big of a download?
Session Close: Tue Sep 16 13:46:51 2003

Session Start: Wed Sep 17 06:14:40 2003
(06:14) Session Ident: loop (mikehunt@mask-2FFB9278.buckeye-express.com)
(06:14) [loop> hi
(06:14) [loop> sorry
(06:14) [loop> i believe it's the same almost as the windows client, 50-100 megs
(06:15) [loop> probably 70ish.
(06:15) [loop> gonna figure it out for sure momentarily.
Session Close: Wed Sep 17 13:31:01 2003

Session Start: Thu Sep 18 08:39:03 2003
(08:39) Session Ident: loop (mikehunt@mask-2FFB9278.buckeye-express.com)
(08:39) [loop> as an fyi - the legends linux version is now up on our site.
(08:39) [loop> anyone you know who loves mirroring is more than welcome to. :)
(08:39) [loop> we haven't posted to slashdot yet, in anticipation of first finding a few mirrors.
Session Close: Thu Sep 18 18:02:44 2003

Colosus said:
Loop....

yeah yeah yeah......shirt's in the mail dude. pffffftttttt.

Colosus said:
Then I need an address from him. Which is the exact same thing I posted various times in both Tribes Talk and General Discussion.

aight! So like his name wasn't on the check or something.......spent it at Colonel Sander's didn't ya?

Back