So my heart got trashed tonight

KGB_ate_myBread

Veteran XX
b/c the girl who made last night everything (an ex who I pretty much love and have tried for ever to get back with) got drunk and couldn't find the time to talk to me.

Basically, she was sober last night, came over, gave me a hug and almost cried b/c of how much she missed me, and a guy like me. We cuddled for almost 2 hours just kissing and making each other smile. Was a totally awesome night, and today I was just so stoked about how things have changed and are finally in my favor. I finally thought I wouldn't get fucking trashed like I did.

But tonight, she got drunk off campus, came back with a guy, and just couldn't talk to me. Granted she was drunk, and hopefully nothing happened. Nothing she would have iniated. However, some drunk shit head could have easily taken advantage of her. So, I'm pretty pissed off and really fucking hurt. It's like as if I was at a level of 500 happiness, and she brought me down to -500.

I would have rathered torture or physical pain instead of this shit.

I'm the nice guy. She likes me as the nice guy. She wants me as the nice guy. But her doing this shit doesn't sit well with me at all. Granted we're not together. I'm helping her break up with a different guy so that we can hopefully start dating again. She wants to date me, and I want to date her too.

I just wish this shit wouldn't happen to me. I don't need it. No one fucking needs or deserve it. Lord knows she'd fucking never let me live down anything that involved me being drink and another girl.

This shit sucks

I don't want sympathy. I just want to vent. I know this shit or things similiar have happened to the people here. What did you all do?

I don't want to lose her again, but I'm afraid that I should lose her.

Blah

horrible fucking evening tonight.

:(

it's a simple case of
"she dosen't know what she want's"

and.. trust me, I'd do the same..
but it's fucking stupid for you to give her advice on how to "Break up with somone" to get back with you.
She says that she wants to get with you, but her actions prove otherwise, yes I know alcohol was inolved, but fuck that..

if you really REALLY like her, then you'll be happy when she's happy, and she might not be as happy with you then she would with another.

and that sucks, but also realize, that it's quite obvious that she dosen't know what she wants.

and, thats nothing but pain for you, my advice?
get over it, she's not the person you loved, you miss the fun times you guys had.. because that was a girl you liked, she probebly isn't that anymore.

Dude, your in college. Fuck being the "nice guy" while I'm banging your girl.

Have fun with some other chick(s), go back and cuddle with your ex and enjoy the life. Don't get tied down. Ever hear, "what's yours is mine?"

Breaker said:
it's a simple case of

but it's fucking stupid for you to give her advice on how to "Break up with somone" to get back with you.
She says that she wants to get with you, but her actions prove otherwise, yes I know alcohol was inolved, but fuck that..

if you really REALLY like her, then you'll be happy when she's happy, and she might not be as happy with you then she would with another.

and that sucks, but also realize, that it's quite obvious that she dosen't know what she wants.

get over it, she's not the person you loved, you miss the fun times you guys had.. because that was a girl you liked, she probebly isn't that anymore.

Well, she hates this guy, he's an ass to her, and I'm helping her realize alot of flaws in her relation. She's thanked me for helping her get past all this shit. The guy is more a friend of her, and is pretty much using her otherwise. She doesn't want to lose him as a friend though. She is happy with me. She didn't want to leave last night, nor did I want her to, but she had to. I think she's just really drunk and just not realizing what's going on. I'll find out soon enough. She's made it very obvious and very clear she wants me back. She's told me this.

Again, I'mma gonna sort this shit out tommorrow. I'm just really hurt right now and need to vent. I'm not looking for some bullshit caring from people, I just need to get shit off my chest before I pass out

Breaker said:
it's a simple case of

obviously he doesnt like her enough to not think of his own feelings.

and also, it's never a simple case of anything. I'm sure she knows exactly what she wants. She wants to feel good, I'm sure. She shows up out of nowhere, makes out, laughs feels great. Gets blasted the next night, minus bread nonetheless, and feels good. Brings a guy while blasted has an even better time.

I had an on again off again girlfriend one time, only came around when she needed to feel good, i made her feel good then she was done with me.

Dont be the guy that falls victim to that, it sucks... because you do like her a lot, try not to pay too much attention to her, becuase probably right now you care 10 time more than she does, and if you look into these things, you'll end up caring 1000000 times more, and that sucks.

true datt, yer right, there never is a "simple case"

and we're probebly getting a poorly painted picture of this girl.

and oddly, I had a very similar thing happen to me tonight :\ heh., so im partially venting on my behalf, so much selfeshness

she was very sober last night. Can I not stress this enough?

as for feeling good? we've spent plenty of time where physical contact was a minimal. We enjoy each other alot just staring at each other while talking and having a good conversation. She's far from a slut. Hell she's been fucking forcibly raped once. She's not that type that will go and just jump on some cock for feel good.

ah. well then. totally different case than mine. well shit... you know there is only one thing left to do:

"you know, we spend a lot of tiem together and after what happened the other night I've realized I really like you and I was pretty sure that I was getting the same vibe from you... but then last night with that guy, I'm just confused is all and I wanna get this worked out becuase I'd like to try an "us" again" or soemthing to that effect.

word.

ummm... FOOTBALL!!#@!@! YeAH!@!

background on her
she's a year older than me and we dated for 8 months. Broke up b/c she left for college. we fought alot during this time and had alot of dumbshit go down. I come up to college and see her everynow and then. We talk some online, and she starts to tell me about the problems she's been having. She opens up to me like she never has before and she thanked me for leaving her a message that her then boyfriend saw and got pissed about. The guy is a douche. One day she was upset about some stuff going on with her family, and the douche got upset with her for being upset. The guy is fucking clueless about girls and she knows that. That's another reason why she's leaving him. She values him as a friend and is trying to break things off slowly. Kinda ass for me, but oh well. One night I went and gave her a cigarette after she opened up to me, and we just talked. And it got alot of shit off my chest b/c of all the crap in the past. I didn't think I'd see her again and was upset knowing how shitty things had gotten. We have this encounter and just smoke 2 cigarettes together. She starts to flirt with me and we see each other more often. Hung out with her another night when she had no cigarettes and I offered to let her bum a few. She talks to me every night and shows alot of interest in me. I told her how much interest I have in her and she knows. Last night I came back fucked up to my dorm. I told her I was lonely and would love to see her b/c I miss her. We meet half way and hang out in my room. She gets to my room, and almost cries when she hugs me. We hug for about a minute and she's hugging me hard. She was upset with what's she done in the past. We talk some, and just cuddle in my bed for a long time while talking about stuff. She knows how much I like her, and she's told me she likes me alot. Things went damn near perfect last night and it made her happy. Granted that she cried b/c of some past issues, but she said not to worry. It was something she needed to do she said. She wasn't upset about seeing me and hanging out with me. I know this b/c I talked to her briefly today and she was happier than ever that I called. However, she gets trashed tonight and comes back with some guy. The guy if I'm right, is a friend of hers and nothing that. I know nothing has happened between the two in the past. However, I don't think she's been inebriated with him while he's inebriated. Maybe I'm overreacting and nothing happened. I hope I am. It's just the principle of it. When someone is drunk and not clear, it really makes you wonder. I'll find out in due time what happened and hopefully resolve whatever. That may mean that I'll just let things pass me by and just not see her as a girl I like. Well, not a girl I want to date. Who knows. But yea, that's the background of it. As for our past relation, it was wonderful, flawless. We saw each other seldom, but that was ok. She wasn't like this since she hadn't had college screw her up some. We only broke up b/c she was moving. We had never argued seriously in those 8 months we were together.

Last edited:
Back