san diego tribalgolf TEE TIME

wtf, i gota work at that time :|. And what the fuck is up with that shitty golf cource anyways, get like Torry Pines, or Mederas, something nice. I would even settle for Riverwalk.

lol torry pines is only like a gajillion dollors to play at too.

but golfing sucks to stressfull anyway

Travace said:
lol torry pines is only like a gajillion dollors to play at too.

but golfing sucks to stressfull anyway

stressful?

I guess if its extremely crowded, it gets annoying.. but stress? nah

bah lets go to cheap ass singing hills. Its cheap easy and close to my house

Midnj said:
stressful?

I guess if its extremely crowded, it gets annoying.. but stress? nah
when i use to play it was extreamly stressfull for me cause one day i would go out and i would hit it 300 yards straight down the fairway. Then the next day i would lose like 15 balls slice right slice left. I was so unconsistant it was more stress then fun for me so i quit

i slice a lot but i still liek playing, but i dont expect to do good my golf consist of..

slight slice

slice

slice

cart girl brings booze

slice into next fairway

throw club (accidentally)

slice

throw club (on purpose)

all in all its a good time to be had

Travace said:
when i use to play it was extreamly stressfull for me cause one day i would go out and i would hit it 300 yards straight down the fairway. Then the next day i would lose like 15 balls slice right slice left. I was so unconsistant it was more stress then fun for me so i quit

pfft, fix your swing.

I suggest hitting the driving range for at least 15 minutes before you play. Thats helped my game so much as I always lose 'my swing' after not playing for months at a time.

The easiest way to fix your slice is to turn your hands a bit more (even if its a little uncomfortable) and change your stance a little too.

Killer_Angel said:
The easiest way to fix your slice is to turn your hands a bit more (even if its a little uncomfortable) and change your stance a little too.

I've tried everything to fix my slice, but nothing worked. So I just learned to compensate by closing the clubhead more as I address the ball. Straightened it right out.

god i've had some good times on that course...drinking a stupid amount of beer, betting on every hole...good times!

have fun :p

Back