Marweas dissapears after a problem in HW2. Any guesses about T:V?

ky_jelly.jpg

Yes I did, even the real HW boards have nothing from him.

Imagine the silence if you have a problem with T:V?

Hrrrrrrm?

Geck0 said:
Yes I did, even the real HW boards have nothing from him.

Imagine the silence if you have a problem with T:V?

Hrrrrrrm?

If I had a problem with T:V, its not going to be something a marketing guy can fix. I won't give two shits if hes still posting on Tribalwar forums.

And what the hell does posting on a gaming forum have to do with resolving issues people have with a computer game? If Marweas doesn't post, that must mean Sierra doesn't care and won't be fixing any of the problems people are having?

Common sense isn't quite so common.

T w i z t i D said:
what the hell is he supposed to do about a problem in the game exactly?

you know them marketing guys are l33t coders who actually make the game

T w i z t i D said:

If there are problems with the game, Marweas continuing to post on gaming forums will fix the problem. If Marweas ceases to post on forums, it AUTOMATICALLY MEANS THE APOCALYPSE HAS COME.

Neckhole said:
If I had a problem with T:V, its not going to be something a marketing guy can fix. I won't give two shits if hes still posting on Tribalwar forums.

And what the hell does posting on a gaming forum have to do with resolving issues people have with a computer game? If Marweas doesn't post, that must mean Sierra doesn't care and won't be fixing any of the problems people are having?

Common sense isn't quite so common.

Oh, really? So the guy hyping it up on the company platform for the last X months should be asked no questions when something needs fixing? Ur an idjit.

Neckhole said:
If there are problems with the game, Marweas continuing to post on gaming forums will fix the problem. If Marweas ceases to post on forums, it AUTOMATICALLY MEANS THE APOCALYPSE HAS COME.

Yeah look how Mr. Rodentberg fixed T2 all by himself by just posting on forums

Geck0 said:
Oh, really? So the guy hyping it up on the company platform for the last X months should be asked no questions when something needs fixing?

Gee, since he's in marketing, thats kind of his fucking job? Let me guess, you bought a bottle of those pills that promised an extra three inches over night too?

Ur an idjit.

That means so much to me, coming from you.

T w i z t i D said:

Go to his Boss and say: "it's a fucking problem!"

God you are stupid at times teddy.

Geck0 said:
Oh, really? So the guy hyping it up on the company platform for the last X months should be asked no questions when something needs fixing? Ur an idjit.

u'r not ur

Geck0 said:
Go to his Boss and say: "it's a fucking problem!"

God you are stupid at times teddy.

And somehow, him NOT posting on an Internet forum suggests to you that he is NOT going to his boss this very minute to do that?

Back