Matrix Reloaded DVD Leak

Spexx

Veteran XV
(For those unknowing; it exists, and it has nearly flawless dvd quality picture and sound)

I find it a bit hard to believe that there isn't a news article about this anywhere yet. The leak has been around for atleast 14 days, and is widespread enough that I would assume there would be some public uproar about it.

Christ, the Hulk recieved enormous news coverage(imo). I guess that was unique because the perp was apprehended quite fast and the legal process was interesting enough to cover. Oh well, I predict no more than another 14 days before it's made pretty damn major.

or maybe the hulk sucked so they didn't want people watching it at home instead of the theaters

while most people who care enough to download reloaded will probably go buy it

Reno said:
or maybe the hulk sucked so they didn't want people watching it at home instead of the theaters

I predict a big argument about how many people think Relaoded sucked.

Reno said:
while most people who care enough to download reloaded will probably go buy it

Plus it's like 1.5 GB. (For the record, I have the DVD pre-ordered[someone bought it for me])

do you mean reloaded or revolutions dvd leak?

and I tthink there was a big uproar about the hulk cuz it was released as a workprint before the movie came out.

Sp3xx said:
I predict a big argument about how many people think Relaoded sucked.
even if it did (it didn't), it still will sell a lot of dvd's

I'm waiting for the super mega pack with all the movies, 3000 hours of extra footage, etcs

if you're talking about reloaded, yep, already saw it on my friend's dvd. about a month ago.

iNVAR said:
if you're talking about reloaded, yep, already saw it on my friend's dvd. about a month ago.

But was it the DVD RIP(dvd quality sound/video)? The screen cap has been out since it hit theatres.

Sp3xx said:
But was it the DVD RIP(dvd quality sound/video)? The screen cap has been out since it hit theatres.
it was not a screen cap, it was a dvd rip with only the english 5.1 audio track. no extra features obviously.

Back