It was a long time ago... But which one of you TWers was it??

GoD-Chry

Veteran XX
WINNIPEG -- Police are looking for a man who held up an Adults Only Video shop, fleeing with an "anatomically correct sensation device" Tuesday night.

"He's probably at home, enjoying himself," joked Winnipeg police spokesman Const. Bob Johnson. "It was $420 ... It must be quite a device."

Armed with pepper spray, a lone male held up the 3224 Portage Ave. store at about 10:30 p.m. Tuesday.

He ordered the 20-year-old clerk and a visiting friend behind the counter and told them to put their hands on the wall, while he made off with the "sensation device."

Police describe the suspect as a 20- to 30-year-old man, five-foot-five inches tall, with a thin build.

The suspect clearly didn't want to chance being recognized, as he was wearing all-black clothing, dark sunglasses and a balaclava.

Rupert Singh, owner of Discreet Boutique on Donald Street, is not surprised at the length the thief went to conceal his identity in ripping off the device. He says he's seen it all.

Singh once caught a woman hiding sex toys in her coat. When he exposed the stolen goods, the woman broke down crying, saying she was too timid to approach the counter so instead pocketed the goods.

Singh figures the thief in the Adults Only sex-toy robbery may have been too embarrassed to pay for it.

In the '80s, one-third of customers at the shop wore disguises -- black trenchcoats, dark glasses and hats, said Singh.

They called ahead of time, requesting to enter through the back door to avoid being seen by friends or family members, he said.

Singh said he's seen red-faced customers caught red-handed with sex toys by friends.

"They say, 'Wow, what are you doing here?' And they tell them, 'The same thing you are.' "

http://www.canoe.ca/CNEWSWeirdNews0204/04_thief-sun.html

Note** You Are Bidding On Information Pertaining To Wholesale Sources For The Above Sex Toy. These Sources Are For Resellers.

one time a guy i know (partied with him a few times) ran into a 7-11 and stole 3 lighters and some gum with brass knuckles, as he was running out a CHP rolled by and now he's in jail

the 7-11 clerks won't say it happned unless i say "yea the guy with brass knuckles" then they don't wanna talk about it

my lil story yea its dumb

Back