red sox fans

they'll be the wildcard, anything can happen in the playoffs...

just hope lowe only has to pitch on natural grass.

GigaFool said:
hey where'd you guys go i thought this was your year

?????????????????????

umm...standings? we'll make the playoffs by 5 games at this rate...after that we'll have to wait and see

- R

something tells me that the redsox fans will have the last laugh as the yankz choke in the best of 5 vs the chisox.... :eek:

while the redsox go to the alcs ?

herbtown said:
something tells me that the redsox fans will have the last laugh as the yankz choke in the best of 5 vs the chisox.... :eek:

something tells me

NOT!!!

herbtown said:

nah, yankz will playz the minnesota twinz, and beat them, Bosox will play the oakt0wn A'z and maybe beat them, and be a fun ALCS

u best start praying now...

cuz the old folk starting rotation best rise up to the occasion...

and the yanks bullpen hasn't been this awful in over a decade...

if you yank fans truly feel 'good' about heading into this post-season...you either don't follow the games daily...

or you B a crackfiend ;P

redsox have the best lineup in mlb in quite some time....i despise them...but it's a fact...if derek lowe remains hot with pedro...boston can and will score enuff runs to go to the WS...but they'll probably hafta battle a tough whitesox team in the ALCS...

yanks are of course, 'in it'....but they really need to start playing well...and fast...if they back their way in...it's only going to hurt them...

herbtown said:

if you yank fans truly feel 'good' about heading into this post-season...you either don't follow the games daily...

or you B a crackfiend ;P

redsox have the best lineup in mlb in quite some time....i despise them...but it's a fact...if derek lowe remains hot with pedro...boston can and will score enuff runs to go to the WS...but they'll probably hafta battle a tough whitesox team in the ALCS...

yanks are of course, 'in it'....but they really need to start playing well...and fast...if they back their way in...it's only going to hurt them...
shit, they've been playing bad (won 10 of last 11 or so) albeit vs. scrubs.

white sox are choking bro.

herbtown said:

or you B a crackfiend ;P

Well said, but as a Sox fan I can honestly say that I will not be convinced until the last week of the regular season. A lot can happen to a cursed team in a few weeks.

Back