Ever have anything really awesome happen?

Jazmine

Veteran X
Right before your eyes? We were out on our boat in the San Juans, which are awesome in itself. We were out crabbing and noticed on one of the islands there was a bald eagle sitting in a tree watching us. My hubby had some fish for bait with us so he decided to throw it up in the air to see if the eagle would go for it. Third fish he did. He was about 25 feet from us and he swooped down and caught it in his feet and flew off. Wish I had the damn camera...

i remember boating in the sound and we would come up on an island and there would be this huge nest in the trees. occasionally we would see an eagle in the nest or flying near by. it was pretty intense to get that close.

it must have been cool to see it like you did Jaz. i miss the NW.

Jazmine said:
Right before your eyes? We were out on our boat in the San Juans, which are awesome in itself. We were out crabbing and noticed on one of the islands there was a bald eagle sitting in a tree watching us. My hubby had some fish for bait with us so he decided to throw it up in the air to see if the eagle would go for it. Third fish he did. He was about 25 feet from us and he swooped down and caught it in his feet and flew off. Wish I had the damn camera...
corny. :lol:

awesome = busting a nut all over the face of a chica!

not thats awesome.

TheMadZealot said:
Last night I was watching Dallas about to lose a game....and then they won.

:fu:

turret.jpg

Last edited:
I was out on the golf course (2-3 years ago, I can't remember) and all four of our group was waiting for a par3 to open up, when that Russian satallite or whatever fell into the atmosphere and burned up. The daytime sky was lit up by this bright flourescent streak followed by a smokescreen. It happened so quickly that there was no way we would have noticed it unless we were right outside and by coincidence just sitting around doing nothing.

It was one of those "once in a lifetime" kind of things to see. Even though we were all wtf was that at the time. :)

SarcaStick said:
corny. :lol:

awesome = busting a nut all over the face of a chica!

not thats awesome.
May be corny but it happened so therefore it was awesome!

PS: Busting a nut is out of the question for me. ;)

I was 100 yards behind an 18-wheeler when it had a blowout. That was kind of cool.

What a coincidence...I'm sitting in the shop at work and right outside there's a Red-tailed hawk just sitting on a light pole. Been there all morning just chillin'. I've got a pair of binoculars handy in case some poor chipmunk comes out of his hole. He is one big sum'beeotch!

(Is this a sign? :scared: )

Mytzylplyx said:
i remember boating in the sound and we would come up on an island and there would be this huge nest in the trees. occasionally we would see an eagle in the nest or flying near by. it was pretty intense to get that close.

it must have been cool to see it like you did Jaz. i miss the NW.
It is beautiful up here, especially in the sound.. I have seen many eagles but never had the opportunity to have it quite like that.

I was out eating with Aestis at Fridays Fame and this manager stopped by our table to see how things were going, he asks "how is everything?" I speak up and say "everythings going well" and Aestis interrupts and says in a monotone voice "MORE WATER". The manager doesn't say a word and walks off..10 seconds later there are 3 people coming towards our table with pitchers of water filling everyones glass.

I thought that was pretty awesome.

Jazmine said:
It is beautiful up here, especially in the sound.. I have seen many eagles but never had the opportunity to have it quite like that.

My grandmother lives on San Juan island. What an awesome place. We were visiting her a couple years ago and the day we had to leave we were walking along the beach below her house and a whole pod of Orcas swam up and were rubbing themselves on the stony beach just like 20 yards out in the water. One of the most amazing things I've ever seen.

Back