Cali recall postponed

I thought 3 and a half years was long enough to clear up the ballot concerns

oh wait

its california

because the minorities are apparently too stupid to line up the hole to punch with the name of the canidate they want.

wtf?

here let's just do this guys:

FUCKING STUPID BEENERZ WHAT THE SHIT YOU FUCKING WETBACKS, GO MAKE SOME TACOS... AHHAAHH@!

there..

The 9th Circut Court of Appeals needs to be abolished... and then have all the judges who had served on it be shot in the face on national TV.

probably gets all gunked up from the mexican sweat and grease

running across the border to vote isnt a walk in the park ya know

Sojourn said:
I'm kind of curious how the machine is prone to error.
It's not. That's like saying because someone is a God damn idiot and doesn't know how to use a computer, the computer is prone to error. No, the user is prone to be a fuckwad and the machine is fine.

The point is that the judges used any excuse they could to delay the election because their judicial activist liberal pieces of shit. End of fucking story.

Blumie said:
It's not. That's like saying because someone is a God damn idiot and doesn't know how to use a computer, the computer is prone to error. No, the user is prone to be a fuckwad and the machine is fine.

The point is that the judges used any excuse they could to delay the election because their judicial activist liberal pieces of shit. End of fucking story.

Wow, I am really impressed.

Back