For people that take notes in class on laptops...

There's a guy in my engineering classes that has one of the flip around laptop/tablets. I wish I had one

NOOOO! I was 2 months in the development of a program very similar to this, and now MS has to one-up me...Argh. Looks like I have to implement my online capabilites to one-up them.

NOTESHARING FOR THE MASSES! :)

i've just got a sony clie and keyboard, works fine. fits in my pocket as well, so if no books or no lunch.. no bag.

i also wrote a little program to sort my notes out on my website (i just gotta fix up the sorting stuff), which is then synched with avantgo.. so i have an easily browsable archive of stuff.

paper.jpg

+

auto_pencil.gif

> stupid tablet shit

At0m|c said:
The technology revolution is real Aestis, don't be scared. :)

Taking notes on a notepad is a waste of time. If you are going to be writing, just use a pen and paper. People that bring laptops to class and sit there typing are fucking obnoxious

Aestis said:
Taking notes on a notepad is a waste of time. If you are going to be writing, just use a pen and paper. People that bring laptops to class and sit there typing are fucking obnoxious
someone's jealous ;(

HeadhunteR said:
someone's jealous ;(

No, I have a laptop. I bring it to campus when I need to work on something that requires my own computer. I don't sit there and type out notes because I'm not a cum chugging faggot

Aestis said:
I don't know about you but I can type a LOT faster than I can write which is a big help. :) It also looks a lot nicer typed out than my writing.

At0m|c said:
I don't know about you but I can type a LOT faster than I can write which is a big help. :) It also looks a lot nicer typed out than my writing.

I don't know about you, but I don't take faggot liberal arts classes that require writing english. As an engineering major, nearly everything I do is drawing or graphs or something.

The point of this thread is using some kind of tablet. Using a tablet doesn't help your notes, it only serves as a beacon of gayness so everyone who sees you using it will know that you will gladly take it up the ass and ask for seconds

Aestis said:
No, I have a laptop. I bring it to campus when I need to work on something that requires my own computer. I don't sit there and type out notes because I'm not a cum chugging faggot
So you like to take notes 2x?

Some ppl like to be more efficient than that.

Back