Get drunk off beer?

Gil

Veteran XV
Is it possible to become drunk from beer? I'm a stupidhead and was wondering.

Whenever I get drunk I use some harder stuff like jd or brandy, but I've always really wondered.

Chikaze said:
Is it possible to become drunk from beer? I'm a stupidhead and was wondering.

Whenever I get drunk I use some harder stuff like jd or brandy, but I've always really wondered.
For posterity.

so you are asking if you can get drunk off of a type of alcohol.....you are too fucking retarded to drink responsibly

the amount of alcohol in 1 beer is = to one shot of Bourbon or glass of wine.
Not talking about the hight test vodka just the regular brands

K-Rex said:
Nope not possible, there is NO alcohol in beer.
there is, but it's such a small amount. At 5%, one 12oz bottle has a little more than half an ounce of alcohol. A shot of jd, at 40%, has 4/5oz of alcohol in a shot. A shot of bacardi 151 at 75.5% has 1.51oz of alcohol.

If 2 shots of bacardi gets me reasonably drunk, then I'd have to drink 5 beers within like 5min? 60oz of beer, that's a lot of fluid to drink.

I'm not even gonna edit because I could give a fuck what the tw'ers think of me.

Someone bump this so it stays on the first page for 3 days plz.

is it possible to get high off crystal meth? because normally I will just smoke a little crack to get high, I was just wondering...

Chikaze said:
there is, but it's such a small amount. At 5%, one 12oz bottle has a little more than half an ounce of alcohol. A shot of jd, at 40%, has 4/5oz of alcohol in a shot. A shot of bacardi 151 at 75.5% has 1.51oz of alcohol.

If 2 shots of bacardi gets me reasonably drunk, then I'd have to drink 5 beers within like 5min? 60oz of beer, that's a lot of fluid to drink.

im hoping you mean 2 shots of bacardi 151

and a beer is about the same as a shot of 70 proof alcohol

Soffo said:
im hoping you mean 2 shots of bacardi 151

and a beer is about the same as a shot of 70 proof alcohol
yea, sorry.

12121139 <+Code4> next time ask if he can use a shovel to dig a hole dumbass

Back