Good bye TW

Skeletor666

Merried Man
Veteran XX
From Marweas thread

But in a scathing report released this summer, the joint inquiry reached a much different conclusion: that intelligence sources and the FBI's own investigation had revealed contacts between the lead hijackers and at least 14 suspected terrorist associates in San Diego and elsewhere in the United States -- including several whom the FBI was monitoring at the time of the contacts. The congressional inquiry also alleged that two of the associates may have had ties to the Saudi Arabian government, a charge that has strained U.S. relations with Riyadh.

Since apparently they are all kicking in SD and they threatened us I am now sacred that the next attack will be here Tomarrow. Thanks guys

Me, Mofo, Scoob, Moker, and other TW whores izza gonna die

/me goes and hides under bed

with a 30 pack and me bong

I'm more afraid of walking, at night, to skelly's local liquor store (1 block) than of a terrorist attack.

]CkB[DiamondSoul said:
pfff just move in with me in Encinitas if you get to scared.
Encinitas
icon14.gif

Skeletor666 said:

I think terrorist fear attacking america more than anything. We've already proved we will take rash action on the entire nations they assciate themselves with. i think the war on terrorism is doing great and i applaud Bush for doing what needs to be dont to protect Americans.

I watched the 9/11 reunion thing on KPBS last night and it really reminds me how angry i was to see Americans Dying in such vicious ways. Watching those people jumping out of th ebuildings because they were on fire and didnt want to burn to death was really hard to bear. I feel much safer now than i did just after 9/11

and i also live in San Diego

JessicaSimpson said:
I think terrorist fear attacking america more than anything. We've already proved we will take rash action on the entire nations they assciate themselves with. i think the war on terrorism is doing great and i applaud Bush for doing what needs to be dont to protect Americans.

I watched the 9/11 reunion thing on KPBS last night and it really reminds me how angry i was to see Americans Dying in such vicious ways. Watching those people jumping out of th ebuildings because they were on fire and didnt want to burn to death was really hard to bear. I feel much safer now than i did just after 9/11

and i also live in San Diego

That is funny.

I felt perfectly safe on 9/11. I don't know why everyone got so horribly, earth-shakingly upset. Ok, the WTC got its fuck smashed. That's a bummer, and I feel sad for them . . . But how many people die in car accidents in a year again? I didn't feel UNsecure, didn't feel UNsafe.

After the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, I actually don't feel any safer. I don't feel any less safe, either, but -- no change. Not worried then, not worried now, and I think anyone that uses "terrorism" -- aside from efforts specifically to prevent nuclear terrorism, which is the only terrorism that is possible + could have a real impact at some point, difficult to imagine though it is -- anyone that uses the threat of terrorism, or promises to catch the feelthy terrorists, or any of that crock, as a reason to justify billions of dollars of spending -- meh.

Spend that money on something that actually impacts us.

NOt that the Afghanistan/Iraq wars weren't good things in the end; I'm talking more about these Homeland efforts. :p Seems like a crock.

Back