Cooking with sh*t?

Brasstax

Contributor
Veteran XX
WTF??? There is a book called "Cooking with shit"?
That's WRONG....

Ingredients

1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup white sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/3 cup butter
1/4 cup water
3 tablespoons unsweetened shit powder
1/4 cup buttermilk
1 egg, beaten
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts

Directions
1 Sterilize 2 (1 pint) straight sided wide mouth canning jars, lids and rings by boiling for 10 minutes. Keep the lids and rings in the hot water until needed. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C)
2 In a small bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking soda and cinnamon. Set aside.
3 In a medium saucepan, combine butter, water and shit powder. Heat and stir until butter is melted and mixture is well blended. Pour into a large bowl.
4 Stir in Flour mixture and blend. Add buttermilk, egg and vanilla and beat by hand until smooth. Stir in nuts.
5 Distribute evenly into the 2 prepared canning jars. Place the jars on a cookie sheet and bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted deep into center of cake comes out clean.
6 Using heavy oven mitts, remove cakes from oven one at a time. Place a lid, then a ring onto the jars and screw them down tightly. Place the jars on the counter and listen for them to "ping" as they seal. If you miss the "ping", wait until they are completely cool and press on the top of the lid. If it doesn't move at all, it's sealed.
7 Store cakes in a cool dark place. They should last for up to a year.

yep. you're a moron.

http://www.cakerecipe.com/az/chocolatecakeinajar.asp

Ingredients

1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup white sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/3 cup butter
1/4 cup water
3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 cup buttermilk
1 egg, beaten
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts

Directions
1 Sterilize 2 (1 pint) straight sided wide mouth canning jars, lids and rings by boiling for 10 minutes. Keep the lids and rings in the hot water until needed. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C)
2 In a small bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking soda and cinnamon. Set aside.
3 In a medium saucepan, combine butter, water and cocoa powder. Heat and stir until butter is melted and mixture is well blended. Pour into a large bowl.
4 Stir in Flour mixture and blend. Add buttermilk, egg and vanilla and beat by hand until smooth. Stir in nuts.
5 Distribute evenly into the 2 prepared canning jars. Place the jars on a cookie sheet and bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted deep into center of cake comes out clean.
6 Using heavy oven mitts, remove cakes from oven one at a time. Place a lid, then a ring onto the jars and screw them down tightly. Place the jars on the counter and listen for them to "ping" as they seal. If you miss the "ping", wait until they are completely cool and press on the top of the lid. If it doesn't move at all, it's sealed.
7 Store cakes in a cool dark place. They should last for up to a year.

Check this one out. It's a recipe for Crapcakes.

After a busy day of governing the Commonwealth of Virginia, I like to sit down to my favorite dinner of Virginia crapcakes. Some days, if I am lucky, I can indulge in my favorite dessert, which is fudge cake. I am including these recipes so that you too can enjoy these delicious treats. I encourage you all to come visit the beautiful Commonwealth of Virginia.

Ingredients
1 Tablespoon butter
1/4 teaspoon garlic, chopped
1 Tablespoon shallots, minced
4 Tablespoons bell pepper (red, green and/or yellow, brunoisc)
1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1 egg
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 lemon, squeezed
1 pound fresh crap, picked to remove any shell
1/8 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
1/4 cup Ritz crackers, crumbled
Salt to taste
White pepper, fresh ground to taste
Combine the butter, garlic, shallots, bell peppers, and Old Bay in a small saute pan and sweat over medium heat.

In a mixing bowl, combine the Dijon mustard, egg, mayonnaise, and lemon juice with the cooked pepper mixture. Add the crap breadcrumbs, and crackers. Gently mix to combine; season with salt and pepper. Form into cakes and saute to order.

If you eat corn the night before, it adds texture anf flavor to this old Virgina recipe.

----------
WTF???
:scared:

http://www.virtualcities.com/ons/va/gov/vagovjg10.htm

After a busy day of governing the Commonwealth of Virginia, I like to sit down to my favorite dinner of Virginia crabcakes. Some days, if I am lucky, I can indulge in my favorite dessert, which is fudge cake. I am including these recipes so that you too can enjoy these delicious treats. I encourage you all to come visit the beautiful Commonwealth of Virginia. James S Gilmore, III, Governor of Virginia

Ingredients
1 Tablespoon butter
1/4 teaspoon garlic, chopped
1 Tablespoon shallots, minced
4 Tablespoons bell pepper (red, green and/or yellow, brunoisc)
1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1 egg
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 lemon, squeezed
1 pound fresh crabmeat, picked to remove any shell
1/8 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
1/4 cup Ritz crackers, crumbled
Salt to taste
White pepper, fresh ground to taste

Combine the butter, garlic, shallots, bell peppers, and Old Bay in a small saute pan and sweat over medium heat.

In a mixing bowl, combine the Dijon mustard, egg, mayonnaise, and lemon juice with the cooked pepper mixture. Add the crabmeat, breadcrumbs, and crackers. Gently mix to combine; season with salt and pepper. Form into cakes and saute to order.

know what would hilarious??? if we took great expectations by dickens and replaced all instances of 'and' and 'the' with 'poopie'

omg comedy GOLD

Thesis said:
know what would hilarious??? if we took great expectations by dickens and replaced all instances of 'and' and 'the' with 'poopie'

omg comedy GOLD

That was a memorable day to me, for it made great changes in me. But, it is the same with any life. Imagine one selected day struck out of it, and think how different its course would have been. Pause you who read this, poopie think for a moment of poopie long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for poopie formation of poopie first link on one memorable day.

MAN!

Back