So I witnessed something today

Psyklone

Veteran X
Today I witnessed a man getting fucking owned by a car. He was trying to make the buss (runnning for the buss) when BANG he gets smacked by a car.

The guy getting hit crossed on red light. I can't give much speed details. Well except that the speed limit is 60 km/h (1 Mile = 1.6 km you make the math).

When he got hit, his body went on top the of the car's winshield and cracked it all kinds. Then the car was still trying to brake and while he was he ran over the guy.

Shit, that guy was so fucked up, he was about 17-20 according to looks. The only thing I could learn from him is to fucking wait for the next buss next time.

Here's a little sketch of the accident:

accident.jpg

So basicly he got hit while running.

red line = directional movement of the car

blue line = directional movement of a person crossing the street

black line = :shrug:

but the red and blue lines get kinda close, so im gonna guess there is a vertex

but that blue line shows the "person" making his way all the way across the street past the "car"

at some point shouldnt the car and blue line intersect

we need a key and directional arrows, this guy sucks at map making

The blue dot is where the person starts from, the blue line is the path he is trying to take, the box is the car going towards him, and the black lines are the outlines of the road.

If he was crossing on a red light, wouldnt that make the car be turning left on red? Or was there a green left arrow?

sLoGg said:
but that blue line shows the "person" making his way all the way across the street past the "car"

at some point shouldnt the car and blue line intersect

we need a key and directional arrows, this guy sucks at map making

I make it quick :shrug: I know it's crap but it's better than nothing...well after seeing it again guess not.

The arrows mean the direction traffic is going except on the patterns the car and the man did. No the car did not go in the wrong way. I'm too lazy to fix it.

accident2.jpg

In this drawing, I didn't draw the medians in the street nor did I draw the bus the man was trying to attend. That's why that street is a accident magnet. People always try to get half way threw. Blame my llama MS Paint skills if it's still not clear.

Back