wtf did she just say?

FngrBANG

Contributor
Veteran X
So my wife is taking this economics course over the internet through our local college. She has to read @8 email essays from other students and comment/debate on them. She comes across this one young girl's comment where the girl is trying to link rising healthcare costs with the possibility for the spread of disease. My wife busts out in laughter--I come up to see what's so darn funny. She points to a sentence in the opening of the second paragraph that says
The last thing this country needs right now is an academic.
Holy mother of God.

I lose it; laughing a good 2-3 minutes. Then I start to wonder. Then the epiphany hits me. This person is a budding business economics major. One day they may play an important role in defining our healthcare policies. It's a damn shame that she won't want any "academics" working with her to help shape our healthcare infrastructure.

/end

*Yeah, I know she meant to say "epidemic"

she probably just got out of a 3 day ether binge which is notorious for making people believe a's are e's

geeze man

dont be so harsh

Ah, I love it when spelling mistakes change the meaning of a sentence, especially such a change as this. :D

no one taking a fucking economics class over the internet through a cc will have any important responsibilities in his or her life ever

i am about to study the macroeconomics. i wanna know about PPIs & CPIs & wtf

ugly monkey said:
no one taking a fucking economics class over the internet through a cc will have any important responsibilities in his or her life ever
Thanks. My wife is an administrator at 450-500 bed hospital that's ranked as one of the top cardiac care facilities in the nation. Frikkin' shieks fly here for their bypasses.

Back