The truth behind nspectre's recent "get together" with Ruthless of F4$ fame? (pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ixiterra

Veteran XV
The truth behind nspectre's recent "get together" with Ruthless of F4$ fame? (pics)

Ruthless claims a different story behind the recent run-in he and nspectre had not too long ago. I, as an investigator, am merely posting the other side of the story, which happens to also have pics.

From Flame4Cash's forums:

Ruthless1 said:
Waited outside Troys work for about two hours. Had a description of his car from the mexican boy "white piece of shit". Well, the boy was almost right, it was a piece of shit, but it was silver. But anyway, dumbfuck pulls outta the parking garage at 5:30, a long day of work for the out of shape shack of a shithead. Hes elated to get home and I can see it on his face. (I know his face because Hankins located a picture online of when he was in ballet or something. This Rocky Horror theater picture was also a huge lead in what I like to call "the search for specs"). I'm hoping the dummy doesnt live far because I've already spent two hours waiting. You can understand. I wanted to break his neck and be on my way, I have stuff to do.

I begin following him and all the sudden the dude pulls into a 7-11( incidentally the same 7-11 I posted about meeting Andrew Dice Clay having a slurpy in a few years back). Seeing this, I quickly pull into the lot and I have my girl, who has the camera get out. Hes getting outta his car when I say "Troy"? Hes says "yeah", I hold the goatsee pic out and I ask him "if its his". He hesitates, bites his lip, shits himself and then stutters "y-y-yes?". I then ask him if hes a "tough guy". He says "no". I'm now inside his car while he sits there and I'm an inch from his face. I then tell him "do not ever come to my house again, do you understand me?". he says "yes, I understand". I then say, "I'll tell you what, I want you to get out and I'm gunna give you the first two shots, ok"? He says, "no, I don't want to have a problem with you like this man". Haha, I'm like "you don't, motherfucker?". He then puts the car in reverse with me still in it and starts to pull out fast. I see this and start trying to get my body out of the way of the open car door but to no avail, he hits me with it. Then he drives outta the lot with the door still swinging open. He hauled ass.

The thread: http://flame4cash.com/HK1/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=5845&

Did nspectre get owned? I leave that for you to decide. :D

WS Version:

goatse2.JPG

NWS (two tiny goatse images).
http://home.comcast.net/~ixiterra/goatse.jpg

One zoomed in to see in better detail:

nspecowned.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like he's going to kiss him.

And you can see a faint smile on nspectre's face in that last pic.
I'd be on the floor laughing if I were him (because that guy looks pretty pathetic hunched like that, lol).

i swear dude if anyone was in my face like that i woulda started going nuts. even if there was no chance id win. fuck all that.

Well I do know if you get that close to my face I'm breaking your god damn nose with my size 7 7/8 head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back