An Open Ended Thank you...

Vanguard

Contributor
Veteran XX
To the Mother fucker who broke into my SUV last night, and ripped my CD deck and all my CD's

It irritates me that you are too stupid to even try to open the door before busting out the window, because I left it unlocked, on accident, cause my hands were full carrying booze. It is also unfortunate, you stupid fucking cunt, that you don't know what the fuck you are doing, and try to ply plastic apart from it self, to get my stereo out, only then do you actualy look at what you are doing, and realize how easy it actualy is to get that stereo out, without breaking a bunch of shit...

AND FUCK YOU, for taking my Air Conditioning switch, WTF did you need that for... Fuck Nut, so now, in the rain, I have to have the heat on so I can see out my windshield, and the windows down, so I don't fry...

And DOUBLE FUCK YOU for taking my fucking change tray, WTF do you need with that, take the $2 in there, and fucking leave it...

GOD DAMN FUCK YOU

[/rant]

My car has been broken into 3 times.

My house was robbed a few years ago by a family memeber who took nearly $3k worth of CDs. But he left my guitars otherwise it would've become violent.

I know exactly how you feel.

Vanguard, should I grab the cow, hop on the scoot and come help you find the amateur MFer?

zurn2up.jpg

One of the worst things, it was raining all night, so my back seat was soaked, and I have leather seats.. god damn, sigh.... And now I have to clean glass out of my car....

Back