So we have to do an exploritory paper in english...

Sir Lucius

Veteran XX
It can be anything that we have a question about; and while everyone else is doing legalization of drugs, violence in schools, global warming, I just may get away with doing a paper on ninjas.

A flaw in the profesers assignment design allows for any question reguardless of historical impact or global importance.

I'm going to explore the true lives of ninjas and compare that to the conception I've been given over the years by the entertainment industry. I have 1st hand expirence with the media's portrayal of these stealthy assassins, and I'd like to see how accurate it is.

Yep, I see no obvious problems with this topic and I think it'll be a breeze to write.

be sure to show up in a ninja costume with ninja headgear (from a normal shirt) and talk about how most poeple think ninjas just flip out and kill people.. then strike a pose and scream (must be very loud and sudden)
this can be ur introductory sentance That GRABS teh audience.

Btw i know you dont have the balls to do this.

Last edited:
Later we turn this exploritory essay into an innformative essay. Anything I do I'll have to do research, so I don't see what's wrong about researching ninjas.

Facts:

1. Ninjas are mammals.

2. Ninjas fight ALL the time.

3. The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.

these are helpfull facts

I considered that. Possibly the reason there are so few records of TRUE ninja magic is b/c ninjas know how to keep secrets.

Ninjas are real and they do exist, so I do not see why this would be controversial to begin with.

At the end of the presentation, pull out a sword and be like "Now you know the secrets of the ninja. And so, according to the ninja code, you all must die!"

good grade guaranteed

With your "Flaw in the instructors blah blah" you made it sound like it would be controversial to write about, that is what I got out of it.

You should do your paper on the sex worker industry.

Imagine the possibilities, not to mention how much fun you'd have doing the research (pardon the pun).

Back