for those of you who miss me :p

Terra

Contributor
Veteran XX
my internet has been down for a while and i'm at california right now (psionix's living room to be exact), i should get back in a little bit so dont cry too much.

for the rest of u :fu:

rich keeps whining about the hills of san franscisco, what a bitch

we are in santa cruz right now

i actually flew from Chicago to Kansas City, and then to Los Angeles. From there I drove to San Francisco, met up with PsioniX, and now im in his apartment which is located right outside of Santa Cruz, CA.

Wednesday 03/12/03

[12:07] Hmm, I haven't updated in couple of days, sorry. Last night Dave, Justin, John and I went out to the mall, and I almost died twice, hah. Once because me and Dave were driving about 90 mph on 75th street and a Semi-truck decided to pull an u-turn right in front of us. I came about two car length from the semi, whew. Second was when I was going about 50-53 mph on a 45 mph zone on the way back from the mall. A cop was going the opposite direction and then he pulled an u-turn and started coming my way. John kept yelling from the backseat "HE'S COMING FOR YOU" so I freaked but it turns out it wasn't me he was after, thank god. What a weird night. I got to go to work now, so adios.

[11:46] Yesterday, John, Heather and I went to this placed called "Elgin State Mental Hospital." I'd have to say it was an "interesting" trip. We were just looking around when a security guard came up to us and said "Are you aware that you're now trespassing on a state property and I can impound your vehicle and fine you and put you all in jail?" I didn't really care. Anyways, we then drove back to Naperville, met up with Jeff, Justin, Dave, and some other people I didn't know, went to Brunswick Zone for a while, bowled (I beat them hah). Afterwards, we went to this girl named Jessica's house, and stuff. Her house was pretty big. We watched fight club, and me and John decided to fight, so we fought (and then hugged, followed by massive "manloving"). Good times, but here are some quotes about Elgin State Mental Hospital:

ReCurve said:
[11:46] Yesterday, John, Heather and I went to this placed called "Elgin State Mental Hospital." I'd have to say it was an "interesting" trip. We were just looking around when a security guard came up to us and said "Are you aware that you're now trespassing on a state property and I can impound your vehicle and fine you and put you all in jail?" I didn't really care. Anyways, we then drove back to Naperville, met up with Jeff Justin, Dave, and some other people I didn't know, went to Brunswick Zone for a while, bowled (I beat them hah). Afterwards, we went to this girl named Jessica's house, and stuff. Her house was pretty big. We watched fight club, and me and John decided to fight, so we fought (and then hugged, followed by massive "manloving"). Good times, but here are some quotes about Elgin State Mental Hospital:

w00t i rox

Back