Can we give "big" the Orbitroll treatment?

or you could just skip over what he posts and read the other stuff in whatever thread you are interested in or gee you could just ignore him.

he tried to pull some pansy ass 'I am so cool' shit in one of my threads and he was so freaking easy to put down. :shrug:

:bouncy:

Putrid said:
or you could just skip over what he posts and read the other stuff in whatever thread you are interested in or gee you could just ignore him.

he tried to pull some pansy ass 'I am so cool' shit in one of my threads and he was so freaking easy to put down. :shrug:

not when he fucks every thread up with stupid flames that others participate in.

but it's not really a gag, you can still quote it and see what's posted by the gagged one.

what would be cooler is if he could still post but each time he typed crap out it let him submit but it really only submits some other random text like "I am a complete interweb nerd" or something else from an assorted array of self ownage texts, would be frustrating as hell and then we could laugh about how he keeps trying to post and what a complete interweb nerd he is. :D

ignore.gif

Back