BS gas shortage 3hr line at the pump

Every gas station within 10 miles of my house is closed, or has a 3 or 4 block line.
Gas has gone from 1.55 to 2.08 in less then a week.
Bullshit Phoenix AZ only don't worry
I'm sure it's just every retard is topping of there tank, and hording gas.
Pipe line from Tuscon to Phoenix bust only 20% of our use total. And there trucking up as much as they can.
So maybe 15% total gas gone or less.
Just stupid fuckTard's Hording gas.

how is that 'hording gas' to fill your tank?

look at it this way; if you don't fill your tank, someone is going to fill theirs. regardless of if you do it or not the price is going to go up.

also its simple supply and demand. as long as they pay whatever price the station wants they can buy as much gasoline as they want. just because some people are buying more than others doesn't make them stupid.

Mav said:
how is that 'hording gas' to fill your tank?

look at it this way; if you don't fill your tank, someone is going to fill theirs. regardless of if you do it or not the price is going to go up.

also its simple supply and demand. as long as they pay whatever price the station wants they can buy as much gasoline as they want. just because some people are buying more than others doesn't make them stupid.

It's like a run on the bank. There is a small problem, every idiot runs to the bank demanding thier money. Now it's a real problem cause the Bank doesn't "Can't" keep every penny avalible to every person .

When I say Lines there is 3 fucking stations with gas, atleast 20 others closed. Now if we are only short 15 to 20% of the fuel why are almost all of them out of fuel?
IDIOTS TOPPING OFF AND HORDING GAS!

so why exactly do people feel the need to flood to the gas stations? There's no problems here, and I was in NJ last week and there weren't any problems there either.

TheDude said:
Every gas station within 10 miles of my house is closed, or has a 3 or 4 block line.
Gas has gone from 1.55 to 2.08 in less then a week.
Bullshit Phoenix AZ only don't worry
I'm sure it's just every retard is topping of there tank, and hording gas.
Pipe line from Tuscon to Phoenix bust only 20% of our use total. And there trucking up as much as they can.
So maybe 15% total gas gone or less.
Just stupid fuckTard's Hording gas.

Tucson
custard's

TheDude said:
It's like a run on the bank. There is a small problem, every idiot runs to the bank demanding thier money. Now it's a real problem cause the Bank doesn't "Can't" keep every penny avalible to every person .

When I say Lines there is 3 fucking stations with gas, atleast 20 others closed. Now if we are only short 15 to 20% of the fuel why are almost all of them out of fuel?
IDIOTS TOPPING OFF AND HORDING GAS!

their
available
at least

i was trying to turn right and got cockblocked and didnt realize i was in a line waiting for gas, then some faggot in a van pulled up behind me

was stuck there for like 10 minutes until i cut a car off and made a right turn out of the middle lane

SuckyPenny said:
i was trying to turn right and got cockblocked and didnt realize i was in a line waiting for gas, then some faggot in a van pulled up behind me

was stuck there for like 10 minutes until i cut a car off and made a right turn out of the middle lane

I
No Suggestions
didn't
I
I

15 to 20% of the gas Phoenix uses is pumped in a pipe line from Tucson to Phoenix Pipeline is 40years old and FUBAR.
Tucson is only 1.5 to 2 hours drive away. trucking it in shouldn't be a problem.
But people like my father n law who has 3 tanks on his 1ton duely

normally use 24 gallons a week, has 2 to 5 gallons in the second. That last him all week no problem.
Now 24 gallon is filled, 35 gallon filled, and 60gallon axillary tank in the back of his truck is filled.
So he has the gas of 3 other cars to haul around all week, but on his way home Monday he'll probably top of again.

TheDude said:
15 to 20% of the gas Phoenix uses is pumped in a pipe line from Tucson to Phoenix Pipeline is 40years old and FUBAR.
Tucson is only 1.5 to 2 hours drive away. trucking it in shouldn't be a problem.
But people like my father n law who has 3 tanks on his 1ton duely

normally use 24 gallons a week, has 2 to 5 gallons in the second. That last him all week no problem.
Now 24 gallon is filled, 35 gallon filled, and 60gallon axillary tank in the back of his truck is filled.
So he has the gas of 3 other cars to haul around all week, but on his way home Monday he'll probably top of again.

duly
auxiliary

NS man, was $1.65 at my local Gas Station yesterday, no the SOB's are up too $2.02 :/ Damn motherfucking whores... should drive by and fucking shoot them.

Back