Party : Hamptons Style

MissJess

Veteran X
As some of you know, I recently got a job working as the executive assistant to a publisher of three magazines. Today was his engagement party out in the Hamptons and I was expected to come. Party cost about $200,000, I heard. I'm not sure where the money went, but it was a nice enough party. I just can't imagine why someone would waste that much money on a 6 hour shindig. :shrug:

Train from NYC - Mineola, Long Island = 45 mins
Car ride from Mineola to Easthampton = 1.5 hours
Celebrities sighted :
Dr. Ruth, sex guru
ruth.jpg

Beverly Johnson, fashion designer
betsey_johnson.jpg

Kyle McLachlan
maclachl.ank

(no, I don't have pictures of them from the party -- it seemed kind of tacky to take pictures of them .. it wasn't a public event)

Band heard : Kool and the Gang

Outside the entrance to the party
party4.jpg

party5.jpg

The backyard
party3.jpg

party1.jpg

party6.jpg

Kool and the Gang
party2.jpg

It wasn't what they might be earning for it it's just the whole idea, However they were a party band. First time I ever saw them was at a faternity party I crashed many years ago.

SSJBejiita said:
omg, u meat the sex goddess of the world!
did she have a really high voice?

Yes, she has an adorable accent. She's also very tiny -- like 4'11". She definitely stood out at the party.

Ali Larter was also there but I didn't see her. (I would have tried to sneak a pic or two for you boys.)

ali_larter.jpg

Red hair, green eyes....OHNOES!!!

You better hope I don't make to the next UVA or up to NY, I would hit on you non stop :p

MissJess said:
Yes, she has an adorable accent. She's also very tiny -- like 4'11". She definitely stood out at the party.

Ali Larter was also there but I didn't see her. (I would have tried to sneak a pic or two for you boys.)

ali_larter.jpg
Why didnt you ask her questions about being a cumrag for the internet site called
tribalwar dot com
kiddinz

Back