legends suggestions

Bad_CRC

Linux Tribes++
Veteran XV
so, what should they do for legends to make it worth playing instead of Tribes or Tribes2?

I'm thinking it's kind of stupid that people Ctrl-K to get back to the base quick, why not make that a feature, that you can transport back to your base or near your base or some shit. wouldn't be much different than just killing yourself, but it would make it part of the game.

Bad_CRC said:
I'm thinking it's kind of stupid that people Ctrl-K to get back to the base quick, why not make that a feature, that you can transport back to your base or near your base or some shit. wouldn't be much different than just killing yourself, but it would make it part of the game.

cause then i'd grab the flag and get home in a real hurry :D

Last edited:
prolly if you tried, the flag would be left sitting in the field.

kind of like the transporter in UT.

or Q3A

remember quake 1 ctf, where you could grapple another player and then just beat the living hell out of them cause they couldn't get away?

hehe, that'd be sweet if you could grapple a capper and watch em squirm as you reeled em in to their death.

course, in this game, that would seem more like renegyds though.

Slant_This said:
grappling hook

let's see more suggestions here. i am really curious.

maybe this thread would be better served to happen AFTER the next patch, which SHOULD fix a crapload (tm) of bugs and add some features and art.... also some physics tweaks.

looking for good suggestions, unique stuff. the whole idea behind legends was to make a game for the community, by the community.

well, we got the "for the community" part down... help out here, kids!

and loop: nobody helps out with twmud either. :( you people want these games (well, you want legends anyway) but you refuse to do anything to get it done.

Tribalbob said:
and loop: nobody helps out with twmud either. :( you people want these games (well, you want legends anyway) but you refuse to do anything to get it done.

and what?

wtf is twmud?

They should make the grappling hook as an optional feature the server can enable or disable. But i guess i'd work ok if it's not too strong and lasts for a short period until your energy is used up.

3 suggestions

1. Make new weapon hud indicators. Something like icons with a digital readout of ammo left. Make the current weapon light up or something.
2. New and brighter maps.
3. New sounds for things.

Back