Anyone ever met a triber by accident?

TeckMan

Veteran XV
Has anyone ever met another person that they knew online in real life in a place they totally weren't expecting it? And not just finding out some random person plays tribes, it has to be someone with a name you actually recognized.

No, but my friend and I had been playing it for a year before we found one another was playing it. Does that count?

a guy in my tribe lived in the town next to mine, that was odd.... i met him and we lanned up

yea, at uva5. cindergirl was roaming the hallways and I just decided to say wsup. she turned out to be there for the LAN.

(does that count?)

I met GeekCola at the video store he picked up ArialAssualt. I asked him if he played t2 and he said yea.

I think I ran into Punisher -=VuP=- once.. I don't know if there was a Punisher in VuP, but he seemed to know what he was talking and I don't see why he would want to lie to some nobody :)

Also accidently ran into Balls at Melons house :-/

SarcaStick said:
yea, at uva5. cindergirl was roaming the hallways and I just decided to say wsup. she turned out to be there for the LAN.

(does that count?)
no, because it's at a place where you could expect to meet someone. so NO tribes lans, but I guess a general lan or lan for something else is okay.

I was having ghey butseks with a guy when he screamed out "SHAZBOT". I asked him where he learned that word, and he said from Tribes.

Turned out to be Smiles.

Enuf Said ?

Guess that counts :bananasex

Back