CD Cover Creation

P

Paradise Decay

With the exciting news of my track 'Termin-8' being chosen for one of the Tribes: Vengeance video's, I thought it might be a good idea to use this towards some good self-promotion.

I'm in the process of sending the track to well known UK based record labels, and thought a CD cover based on a 'Tribes: Vengeance' theme, would be a great idea.

The words I would need on the CD cover would be:
"Termin-8" by 'Paradise Decay'
(as featured in the forthcoming 'Tribes: Vengeance' promotional video')

You can also put: CD Cover designed by "your name" etc.

As a prize, for the best CD cover, and the one I would eventually use... I'll give away a 'Limited Edition' mp3 CD, featuring my enitire works (over 85 mp3 tracks)!!! Also in the prize would be a 'Limited Edition' "AYB" Album/CD, featuring the Original tune from the "All Your Base" flash animation (courtesy of 'The Laziest Men On Mars'), plus my remix of the track and a few other base style theme tracks.

So what do you think? good idea? bad idea?

CD Cover Prizes

bad idea then? :)

Last edited:
radeon_9500_pro_box.jpg

Graphics Card

.... I wish,

I got an Old GeForce 4 MX, I could wipe the dust off it....

sparklemx440m.jpg

And try to stop the cat sleeping on it. :cat:

Last edited:
My song was picked as well but my shameless self-promotion ends there. I'm just too lazy. I made a CD a while ago but I give it to anyone who wants a copy. In the case of my CD 'limited edition' means they get a plastic CD jewel case instead of a paper sleeve. :D

I wish you luck! If you offer up some real awards for work you'll get some creative responses.

Don't mind JF...he's one of our local 'bad boys'. Also, you'll probably want to link to the song you did so people have an idea what the mood should be.

Last edited:
Paradise Decay said:
.... I wish,

I got an Old GeForce 4 MX, I could wipe the dust off it....

sparklemx440m.jpg

And try to stop the cat sleeping on it. :cat:

hook me up with it, it's better than what i'm using now :0

UK people are usually good at both music and art. Why don't you make your own super awesome cd cover? (not that your idea is bad)

Back