My wife won a wet Tshirt contest NO PICS!

ReCurve

Contributor
Veteran XV
I love her dearly, but one of her boobs is bigger then the other.
And I have teased her about it, to the point she's kinda self conscious about them.
Any way last night after visiting some friends for dinner, we stopped of at a bar. My wife rarely drinks, but she had a few glasses of wine, and a shot of tequila at our friends house.
Well for the first time she decides she wants to go to the bar. I'm sober and find her drunkenness sexy (wish she found my drunkenness sexy)
Well the bar is having a wet Tshirt contest and I'll be damned if she doesn't enter it, without even warning me.
Well long story short she won first and third place.
and was hungthefuck over this morning.
sorry it wasn't planned or I would have pics, one for tribal war and one for her mother

Last edited:
ReCurve said:
Well the bar is having a wet Tshirt contest and I'll be damned if she doesn't enter it, without even warning me.
Well long story short she one first and third place.
and was hungthefuck over this morning.
sorry it wasn't planned or I would have pics, one for tribal war and one for her mother
I believe you mean won. Otherwise good story. :)

I'm not saying I doubt the story, I believe it. However, pics are still needed. Even if you recreate the scene.

Btw, how do you win 1st and 3rd place?

ok, we know she has different sized boobs, how does she win 1st and 3rd? 3rd overall, 1st in missized boobs category?

hey I love my wife and I'm proud of her
they might have been making fun of her maybe
but first or third is good imo

Jungle Fish said:
what kind of wet t-shirt thread is this without pics?
yeah I post pics you fuckers mock the hell out of her, then start photo chopping, next thing I know
she sees what I've done and leaves me, then I have to go back to wiping my own ass after I take a shit, and live like the rest of tribal war

no thanks
besides I said no pics in the topic so stfu

FunkyFresh&Tite said:
don't her shirts fit funny?

thats funny she won 2 tshirts that said
"DON'T TOUCH THE KNOBS, I'M PERFECTLY ADJUSTED"

lol, I hope she doesn't see the irony

Back