Rancher Dan

Jesus++
Veteran XV
In the grand tradition of whoring TW from strange spots like:

Burning Man 2000
Tom Sawyer's Island at Disneyworld
A Grateful Dead concert on New Year's Eve
While driving 80 mph on the freeway between Phoenix and San Diego

I'm whoring this from a cruise ship off the coast of Alaska. Wow!

Truth. Jebus am I bored. I got hooked into this by my sister who thought a big ol' family vacation would be neat. Alaska = insanely cool. Cruise ships = watching the walking dead stand in line for the buffet.

I'm waiting for my 9 year old to wake up so I can go stand in line for some coffee.

this post is proof that you are not jesus

jesus would have made coffee appear from an ice-berg

Rancher Dan said:
In the grand tradition of whoring TW from strange spots like:

Burning Man 2000
Tom Sawyer's Island at Disneyworld
A Grateful Dead concert on New Year's Eve
While driving 80 mph on the freeway between Phoenix and San Diego

I'm whoring this from a cruise ship off the coast of Alaska. Wow!

Truth. Jebus am I bored. I got hooked into this by my sister who thought a big ol' family vacation would be neat. Alaska = insanely cool. Cruise ships = watching the walking dead stand in line for the buffet.

I'm waiting for my 9 year old to wake up so I can go stand in line for some coffee.

My buddy just left for alaska a week or so ago, i dont know if he went on a cruise or whatever, but his dad is loaded. comin back tuesday i think or monday

they took a helicopter over the mountains there and shit... it's crazy

Alaska rocks. Pure and simple.

We just left from watching a glacier calving chunks of ice into the sea. Yesterday I took the kid panning for gold and saw a momma griz catch a salmon for her cub. This place is freaking amazing.

This internet is also freaking amazing. It's something like .30 /minute. Pics to follow when I get back.

Speaking of being prophetic. Within five minutes of posting that 'walking dead' comment, the captain got on the speaker and announced that there was a medical emergency. We waited three hours for an medivac plane to land in Yakutat to fly the poor bastard out.

The oldsters went insane. I'm convinced Hell is paved with grouchy old people. she-yit. I'm getting liquored up tonight for shit sure.

And my significant other declined to make this trip, so no. I'm not getting any at the moment. Damn my sucky choices in da wimmens.

Back