fuck you and your fucking uva threads.

BadMoFo said:
just fucking go.

I dont want to see your face(threads) anymore

:fu: :fu: :fu: :die: :faggot: :fuck: :fu: :shrug:

Translation:

I hope you have a great time, friends!

I can't wait for all of you to tell me what it was like when you get back!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :kiss: :love: :love: :sex: :clap:

ass.jpg

Mofo.. man.. I'm in the same boat. We should have VegasNerdLan.. but instead of Nerd.. make it hot chicks.. and instead of a LAN make it lots of hawt anal loving with the ladies. Yeah.. that would the kind of LAN I'd like

I attempted to go to nerd land 5 in order to see a few select people. Although it's unfortunate I can't see the peeps I wanted too, I'm happy I'm not going. Most of you are dickheads and hate me. So, all of you can fuck yourselves except for the few who aern't raging twats.

El Smack said:
Mofo.. man.. I'm in the same boat. We should have VegasNerdLan.. but instead of Nerd.. make it hot chicks.. and instead of a LAN make it lots of hawt anal loving with the ladies. Yeah.. that would the kind of LAN I'd like

what's wrong with hot pussy loving

you like anal? :ugh:

Nurp said:
I attempted to go to nerd land 5 in order to see a few select people. Although it's unfortunate I can't see the peeps I wanted too, I'm happy I'm not going. Most of you are dickheads and hate me. So, all of you can fuck yourselves except for the few who aern't raging twats.
I :heart: ya Nurps.

rob runs im, posts a pic, runs away, comes back and hopes for more!!! I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE UP TOO DONDOLINGER!@$!^%@$@

Back