I am a manatee...

I heard that manatees are the cows of the sea. I think we should have scubadivers take the place of cowboys and herd them. I wouldn't mind tasting a manatee burger.

manatee.gif

not sure what looks better.. the colour of the water for swimming/snorkling in or the way it contrasts in such pretty way with TW's colours..

for those (read: all) of you who don't get the manatee reference, download Jim Gaffigan's comedy central presents special on your favorite file sharing app.

It includes other fine bits of humor such as (paraphrased):

It's hard picking up girls at bars when you don't drink... you're like... hi, I'll have a water... and howabout you, you want a shot of jaeger? how about 8?

My favorite channel on tv is Lifetime. Because its Lifetime: television for women. Yet for some reason there's always a woman getting beaten on that network.

"Next, in a lifetime original, marion baxter burney gets beaten with a rod... on the lifetime original movie... Rod."

T-Funk said:
petition to help beren flip his forums

OH NO!

is the verdict that i am upside down? How is this possible! You sure you guys aren't up the wrong way instead?

beren si my favorite admin now
what time is it in aussie land?

and manatees are cool
i went to blue springs florida state park in the winter and there was(were?) like 70 or 80 of them there because they all gather there for the warmer waters of the spring

Back