so i almost just choked on my own saliva...

Violent

Veteran XX
man that was weird... i was slouching in my chair kind with an akward bend to my neck next thing i know im like choking for air... hmmm guess i should go eat more im salivating cause im so hungry ;-O

weird!

yeah i see little specs of saliva on my monitor... it was a nasty cough... mmmmm

i always post my not even remotely close to death experiences on tw

Al'Muktar said:
I bribed my way into a 35,000 person rave lastnight, did lots of X and I didn't post a thread
wtf I should
pics-stfu.gif

I've done that a couple of times.. I got a bunch of easteregg shaped gumballs one year for easter, and they were starting to get a little old so I decided to chew up as many as I could and then just get rid of them. So after going through most of the carton, I had this enormous wad of sticky gum in my mouth, giving my saliva the consistancy of glue. A couple of minutes after I'd spit out the gum I hiccupped, and ended up sucking a long string of this thick, syrupy goop into my windpipe.

It's funny in retrospect, I ran to the bathroom making this horrible noise trying to clear the crap out of my throat, my mom runs in and tries to give me the heimlich manouver, so I have to throw her off before I could get to the sink for some water.

The same thing happened to me in class once too.. skittles and cherry coke are a lethal combination.

Back