I just heard on the radio that Hillary is running in 2004

Mr Jimmy Pop

Contributor
Veteran XX
WRKO in boston, anyone else hear this? i only caught a glimpse, so I might have heard it out of context.

"I heard it on clearchannel, it must be true" :lol:

Hillary would prolly be the candidate with the best chance of winning, that's the sad part.

No way in hell will Hillary be elected. I mean she barely won NY state and they love her there.

I think the first woman president will be a moderate republican.

Because she's essentially the only "well-known" dem candidate. I'm liberal and I would never consider supporting her :\. Hillary vs Bush......ugh...I'd prefer not to even think about that.

Got Haggis? said:
it's about time we had a woman president (hillary or not)

What people fail to see is we can not have a women president. It's not due to me or america being sexist it just how the world is as whole.

I will explain. In many countries a women is viewed to not be equals with men. They cover their faces, stay home, make babies and cook. MANY countries do not want to deal with a women, and it will lead us down a road of one problem after another.

So if country leaders will not deal with a women we could have war and so many issues that could have been avoided if we had just had a man as a president.

Fool said:
No way in hell will Hillary be elected. I mean she barely won NY state and they love her there.

It would make for an interesting race, though. I'm sure the Secret Service guys would be scratching their heads trying to figure out which candidate was a bigger target for assasination. :lol:

Personally, Id vote for her. Im curious to see how a woman would do.

I dont think it will happen tough. There are too many mullet sportin camaro driving men that would rather beat a woman with a stick and tell her to get them a cold miller then ever think about electing one.

Leonidas Tzu said:
Because she's essentially the only "well-known" dem candidate. I'm liberal and I would never consider supporting her :\. Hillary vs Bush......ugh...I'd prefer not to even think about that.
If you have a problem with choosing in that potential race, I can't imagine the MUCH more likely fuckin Lieberman vs. Bush. Hillary has been much less of a psycho lately at least on the talk shows... I'd fuckin vote for her in a heartbeat over Dubya.

(Still wishing McCain had the ballz to run against Bush)

There's no way she's running in 04, it's already way too late in the game imo. The other candidates have already been campaigning/fundraising for a year. It's possible she'd get so much attention/publicity/possible support by declaring now that she could make up the difference, but if anything I think she'd run in '08.

{A} PR24 said:
What people fail to see is we can not have a women president. It's not due to me or america being sexist it just how the world is as whole.

I will explain. In many countries a women is viewed to not be equals with men. They cover their faces, stay home, make babies and cook. MANY countries do not want to deal with a women, and it will lead us down a road of one problem after another.

So if country leaders will not deal with a women we could have war and so many issues that could have been avoided if we had just had a man as a president.
Dude, our current administration doesn't give a flying fuck what other countries think... what makes you think the rest of the world cares who we elect? You would think they would be thrilled to have someone who would actually listen to them, even if it was a woman.

Merlock said:
Dude, our current administration doesn't give a flying fuck what other countries think... what makes you think the rest of the world cares who we elect? You would think they would be thrilled to have someone who would actually listen to them, even if it was a woman.

What part of my post are you having trouble understanding? Women are like owning a cow in some counties. :lol:

Women are to be seen not heard, and if men have grown up their entire life with those truitions and morals we are not going to change that.

If you want to make this country go down the shitter vote for a woman and watch what happens.

TStrike said:
There's no way she's running in 04, it's already way too late in the game imo. The other candidates have already been campaigning/fundraising for a year. It's possible she'd get so much attention/publicity/possible support by declaring now that she could make up the difference, but if anything I think she'd run in '08.
Not really, she has a hell of a lot in name recognition alone, a lot more than most of the Dem's who're running.

{A} PR24 said:
What part of my post are you having trouble understanding? Women are like owning a cow in some counties. :lol:

Women are to be seen not heard, and if men have grown up their entire life with those truitions and morals we are not going to change that.

If you want to make this country go down the shitter vote for a woman and watch what happens.
I understand all of that. How would this country go any more down the shitter due to that though? Whatchu think, Saudi Arabians could possibly hate us anymore than they already do? :lol: Don't be nieve man, the fact of the matter is, it doesn't really matter WHAT our foreign policy is. I think if nothing else Bush has proved that we are so by far the only superpower remaining, and therefore we can shit on other countries faces and think nothing of it.

A few things:

1. Hillary running for pres in 2004 would be huge news. AKA, press conference announcing candidacy and all that crap.

2. The rumors you keep hearing are that the Clinton family are hoping they can be shoo-in's in 2008 if dems lose 2004 election.

I don't think she supports my ideals even though she is a democrat. She is a moderate Democrat, however. Which, overall, may be better for an election.

{A} PR24 said:

you're a fucking idiot

carry on everyone

{A} PR24 said:

Margaret Thatcher
Indira Gandhi
Others I'm too stupid to know about.

If you're the leader of world's greatest military and financial power, I think people will take you seriously.

Back