Why do you spend so much time on the internet?

i think members these days get the idea in order to fit into the Tribalwar norm, they must post things that consist of death and hoping someone else from here will die as a means to fit in. They're catching on. Unfortunately that's not my cup of tea.

I spend time on the internet because its interesting. Its nice to talk to my online friends from games, read current news that I wouldn't find anywhere. The real world is fucking boring, but I can always find something to do on my computer.

because there's literally NOTHING else to do

if i go out in the afternoon i'm too tired to work out at night, and when i get back i'm too tired/sore to do anything else

|R|u|s|t|y| said:
i think members these days get the idea in order to fit into the Tribalwar norm, they must post things that consist of death and hoping someone else from here will die as a means to fit in. They're catching on. Unfortunately that's not my cup of tea.

way to generalize, bucko

ZaizenISU said:
I spend time on the internet because its interesting. Its nice to talk to my online friends from games, read current news that I wouldn't find anywhere. The real world is fucking boring, but I can always find something to do on my computer.

You must be a loser.

Loser, no. I just do not find the real world exciting. I do go out and play DDR once or twice a week for a few hours with friends at the arcade. I go to best buy and the book store once a week, and I go to work 5 days a week. other then that, I just do not really like being out. Theres nothing in iowa to do, so might as well use the net and work on my computer skills/knowledge that will help me later in life.

To have fun... to laugh at message board threads... to just meet people and play games with people or whatever and basically create another life for yourself outside of the real world. Creating a name for your self is also cool, but I don't try to do that cause the name would probably be one I wouldn't like. So yup, after reading that paragraph I sound like a total loser. Which I am. In school and crap people don't think I am, but I still know deep down I am. :)

Its actually an easy way to communicate with a lot of different people. Its also very amusing, i must admit that i wasnt an internet freak until i was introduced to Tribes. Basically my gateway drug.

Back