wow..

Jungle Fish

Veteran X
the sun is coming up and i get tired ... some people say i look like a vampire, when i kiss a chick on the neck i automatically get laid, and i only come out at night

Jungle Fish said:
the sun is coming up and i get tired ... some people say i look like a vampire, when i kiss a chick on the neck i automatically get laid, and i only come out at night

i dig vampires... :D

Raining here, would have gone to bed two hours ago, but I have to babysit my neice at around 7:30 and I knew I wouldn't have woken up.

I don't drink or smoke or do drugs, but that is the extent of me being sXe. I'm all about getting laid and I will take aspirine if I have a headache.

I actually don't drink soda either. I drink mainly Milk and Water, and sometimes OJ. And I actually only take asprin when the headache is unbearable, but hey, whatever. Not worried about it, I'll have a liver and lungs when I am older.

Ok. Well I took pain killers for when I broke my leg, does that mean I'm not true straight edge also? Cause if I'm in pain like that, I'm gonna take shit to make it go away. Fuck that, it hurt like a bitch when I was trying to stand on it, but it didn't hurt when I broke it....

Back