Are you the person you're always going to be?

I can't imagine that many people would want to share a personal thing like that with someone so unerringly hostile.

thats like asking if your ever going to grow up you moron. you cant ask someone when they grew up it just happens

Yeah, I am.

I attribute this to three things -- the change from public school to home schooling, years of volunteer work, and too many of my formative years spent on TW.

I honestly think i've come a looooooong fucking way and I better myself as time goes by.

I don't think I'll ever stop chaning, since I am the type of person who likes to learn learn learn.

orox said:
thats like asking if your ever going to grow up you moron. you cant ask someone when they grew up it just happens
I'm not talking about when you grew up. I mean some people start out as one thing, then end up as something totally different.

Well, probably

I'm going to be one of those creepy alcoholic english teachers that has sex with his students

PsioniX said:
seriously, what the shit?

is this career guidance night?
heh, no, I'm not talking about careers either. Sarca knows what I mean. It's like some people start out their "adult" life maybe being cynical for example, yet eventually learn to trust. That's just an example. Like if you look at yourself 5 years ago, and the kind of person you were, are you different? If so, why?

k then u become the person ur always gonna be when your satisfied and please with what your doing

orox said:
k then u become the person ur always gonna be when your satisfied and please with what your doing
That's a very good point. Although I could be pleased with the way I am, but then my house could burn down, and I'd become a bitter, resentful old man.

Ixiterra said:
This isn't some hidden agenda bible-thumper bullshit is it?
Oh hell no. I mean, there's no real motive here. I'm just curious. I mean maybe it'll be a little bit of insight to who is really like they are on this forum irl, for example. There's a few people around here that act like complete assholes, but have shown themselves to be the opposite irl.

Back