Daily Starcraft Thread

Kowboy

Banned
So I decided to have a bit of fun...

I joined one of those lame 3vs3 games where you have as much cash as you want but are not allowed to attack for 20 min. I chose zerg and instantly started making overloards. Flocks and flocks of overloards. For the first 10 min no one noticed what was up, then one of my "allies" saw them and was like "wtf kekekekeke?!"

Some of you might know this but I bet most don't. In starcraft there is a sort of bug, if you create enough units the map maxes out meaning untill you free up more space no one can create anything. No buildings, no units, no zerg larva, not even some spells (comsat won't work, nor will psystorm. All players are pretty much stuck at this point unless someone attacks. Normally that's not a problem:

1. Because true maps don't have enough resources for this to happen
2. Because you are not supposed to be gay and force people not to attack for 20 fucking min

Anyway back to the game. I made something like 600-800 overloards (impossible to count) out of my 20 hatcheries. I did this all while the other 5 people on the map were getting thier silly little empires ready. Of course they had no units at all...

Once I maxed the map they could not make anything. They had no way to stop my OVERLARDS OF DEATH!

At this point the chat was flodded with "kekekekekekeke" and "I'll kills ur cracker ass kekekekekeke" comments. I just sat there in my chair eating my microwave burrito and drinking some sobe green tea.

They all eventually got fed up and had to give up and take the loss.

I won a game of starcraft with overloads!!!!! kekeekekekekekekekekeke ^_^

That's why you hide an insane number of mutas in the overlord cloud, or an insane number of zerglings, etc.

[forget the name]Or those mutalisk evolved fliers that do insane ground damage but no air.[/forget the name]

if you'd attacked, you'd have gotten to see the massive overlord death/carnage while you pumped out more overlords and sent them to the exact same spot.

THAT woul've been funny.

guardians?

SC was fun...too bad my broodwars cd snapped in half and my original cd was eaten by my dog.

god really doesnt want me playing that.

I like going all ghosts and nukes, and when my team's about to attack (aka 20 friggin' minutes are finally done) I nuke my base. =P

Holy crap kowboy, that has got to be one of the best stories of starcraft, ever.

You had me at "So I decided"

:swoon:

Last edited:
No, overlords didnt create a unit that requires food, they are how many max units you can have... dont require a single food themselves

Just like there is no limit to the number of buildings you can have.

So if you could, build a supply depot on every spot availible on the map before they do, then it would be also funny.

.. make a game, and say.. dont make a single unit or building for 20 minutes, and let me build a bunch of rocket turrets... and they gotta attack my "wall" with only air units.. and if they agree, im just gonna build a bunch of marines off screen, then build buildings all around where they cant see, then start building like 10 command centers all within thier view at the same time, and they would be like.. "wtf?". then make it so they cant build a single building.
ono, probes.

Last edited:
Back